***** REVIEWS FOR ART & SOULWORKS: AKIANE: HER LIFE, HER ART, HER POETRY by AKIANE KRAMARIK - 20 PB U.S. ONLY - ADDRESSES SENT 3-19-15

Sponsored by Art & Soulworks.  #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Ten-year-old prodigy Akiane Kramarik shares her artwork, poetry, and the fascinating story surrounding her talent. Growing up in a home with an atheistic mother and a non-participating Catholic father did not stop four-year-old Akiane Kramarik from finding God. This girl's dreams began a conversation in the home that has eventually brought them all to Christianity and the world's attention. Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry is a collection of the best of Akiane's full-color paintings and poetry created from ages 4 to 10, along with details of her family and the amazing stories that surround each unique artwork.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Akiane was delivered in an underwater birth at her home near Chicago in 1994. She is the 3rd of five home-schooled children. Lithuanian mother, Foreli and American father, Marcus, were atheists. Spiritual matters were not discussed in their home. Akiane’s family was mystified when she began describing her visions of God, Jesus, Angels and Heaven at age four. Soon Akiane’s pencil and charcoal sketches filled the house. By age six, she was painting in acrylics, then oils. At age seven, she suddenly began writing extraordinary poetry, usually on spiritual themes. Akiane’s first masterpiece, “Prince of Peace,” her portrait of Jesus, was completed at age eight which gained global attention when Akiane was a featured guest on Oprah, CNN, TBN, Lou Dobbs, Good Morning America, Glenn Beck, and many other TV, radio, and online media events held that year.

Child prodigy, Akiane Kramarik, is the only known binary genius in both realistic art and poetry. She was inducted into the Children's Hall of Fame at age nine and is considered one of the top 20 realistic artists in the world. Akiane is the author of two best-selling books and is working on her third. She speaks Lithuanian, Russian and English, plays the piano and recently began composing music. She rises at 4 AM almost every morning to read the Bible, pray, and paint for several hours before joining her family. Akiane often spends one hundred hours or more on a single painting. Her original paintings are sought after by collectors globally and consistently increase in value. Her first painting sold for $10,000 at age eight - today many originals begin at $200,000.  Akiane is undaunted by all of this talent and attention and says, "I have been blessed by God - and if I'm blessed, there is one reason and one reason only and that is to help others. I want my art to draw people's attention to God and I want my poetry to keep it there." Art and SoulWorks helps Akiane help others by donating a portion of our income from the sale of Akiane's paintings, books, and stationery gifts to Christian and Not for Profit Organizations that serve the world.

PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Jaquelyn S Amy Smelser
Ramona McDavid Kris Markovich
Jenna Evans Jacqueline Robertson
Mary Whitcomb Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Robbi Bourne Deanna Stevens 
Tina Rice Connywithay
Sarah Storm Becky Boerner
Cynthia Hopper Julie Robinson
Lori Weller Cindy Augustine 
Diana Montgomery Danielle Rossney

Views: 395

Replies to This Discussion

Akiane:  Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry by Akiane and Foreli Kramarik is an amazing, inspiring book.  I first heard of this artist/poet in the book Heaven Is For Real.  The boy in that book identified her portrait of Jesus as the one he had seen in Heaven.  

Her story in Part I is so interesting and uplifting.  She truly has a creative gift.  Her family had so many struggles and difficulties in the early part of her life.  This story reveals how she started her art career at a very young age and how this talent has blessed her family.  Part II includes much of her beautiful artwork with explanations of the picture and the background.  She reveals the symbolism and allegory in her work.  The progression of her famous Jesus portrait is shown.  Part III includes her poetry which exhibits such depth and imagery, far past her years.  Much of it is prophetic.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book which can be perused and studied often.  The book is worth just one part, but the reader can know her story, her art, and her poetry all in one book.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a miraculous story and amazing art.  I received this book through TBCN in exchange for an honest review.  (posted on Amazon, Good Reads, Christian Books, Deeper Shopping, Barnes & Noble, and Books-a-Million)

This book is fascinating. It describes the life of a child prodigy. It also illustrates some of her work. It is truly inspiring to see how her life and family's has been blessed through this gift. 

I received this book from the Book Club Network in exchange for my honest opinion.

This review will be posted on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Christianbook, and Goodreads.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service