CLICK BOOK COVER FOR DESCRIPTION
ABOUT BOOK: Orphaned in Iowa, Annie Kennedy moves to Boston to stay with her spinster aunt. She longs for romance to fill the void left by her parents' death. But when she falls hard for Steven O'Connor, the man who broke an engagement to her sister, Annie is worried. Will he break her heart too when he discovers who she really is?
MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!
1. If you've read books by Julie Lessman which one's are your favorite and why?
2. Who first introduced you to reading? When?
3. Two things in your life that most likely to make you feel closer to God?
4. Name two books that significantly influenced your spiritual walk besides the bible, ficion or non-fiction. Why?
********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.
Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!
LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING OCTOBER 22nd *** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by last week in October.
Thank you, NORA AND TBCN, for featuring my new release today!! If anybody would like to read an excerpt of my favorite romantic and spiritual scene from this book, have at it on the "Excerpts" tab of my website at http://www.julielessman.com/excerpts/. Just scroll ALL the way down till you get to A LOVE SURRENDERED, okay?
Although I won't be able to respond to every comment personally like I usually like to do due to a heavy deadline, I will be in and out as time permits, so thank you for coming by and GOOD LUCK in the contest!!
I'm THRILLED you're here too Julie. I think A LOVE SURRENDERED is my favorite of your's so far. I enjoyed the first book in this Winds of Change series too. I Highly Recommend it for pleasure reading and also for a book club pick. There is so much to talk about! WOW!! It's also a book that will touch your heart and stay with you long after the last page is read!
Thank you Julie!
Blessings right back, Jenn!
My mother is the one who interduced me to reading. She always helped me pick one from the church library. There were so few that I even started to read them over. I was in 4th grade.
RUTH ANN ... a mother's influence is HUGE, isn't it? Wow, the 4th grade is really early, so good for you!
Books that influenced my spiritual walk...hmmm...so hard to narrow it down. I would say The Way of Agape by Chuck & Nancy Missler, taught me what it means to live the surrendered life. God used that book to do some heart surgery. Another would be The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson. I read this book as a new mom and it opened up my eyes to the heart God wants me to have for my children.
JULIA ... "A surrendered life" ... mmm, I really like that!! Sounds a wee bit like my book, which I hope teaches the same thing ... ;)
MELODY ... I'd say that's a GREAT teacher!!
1) My favorite books by Julie? A Passion Most Pure and A Love Surrendered
2) I can't remember who first introduced me to reading... my mom? I've been reading for a long time and am a voracious reader!!
3) nature and my family
4) I don't really know.... I'm all the time reading new books that reignite the passion and fire, but I can't think of what or why. I know Kathi Macia's Freedom Series and People of the Book series have ignite a desire to DO SOMETHING. I would also say Francine Rivers' Lineage of Grace and Sons of Encouragement series are amazing and helped me "get a grip" on those biblical characters (yes, I realize they are fictional accounts, but I love the insight into the lives of each one).
LADETTE ... it really tickles me that the first and last are your faves -- like bookends!! ;)