OCTOBER 2012 - FEATURED AUTHOR - JULIE LESSMAN - A LOVE SURRENDERED - 5 BOOK GIVEAWAY

CLICK BOOK COVER FOR DESCRIPTION

ABOUT BOOK: Orphaned in Iowa, Annie Kennedy moves to Boston to stay with her spinster aunt. She longs for romance to fill the void left by her parents' death. But when she falls hard for Steven O'Connor, the man who broke an engagement to her sister, Annie is worried. Will he break her heart too when he discovers who she really is?

With heart-pounding romance, intense family drama, and emotional twists and turns, A Love Surrendered is everything Julie Lessman's many fans have been waiting for.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Julie Lessman is the popular author of A Passion Most Pure, A Passion Redeemed, and A Passion Denied, as well as A Hope Undaunted, which was one of 2010's Booklist Top Ten Inspirational Fiction winners, and A Heart Revealed. Lessman has garnered several writing awards, including ten Romance Writers of America awards. She lives in Missouri.

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!

1. If you've read books by Julie Lessman which one's are your favorite and why?

2. Who first introduced you to reading? When?

3. Two things in your life that most likely to make you feel closer to God?

4. Name two books that significantly influenced your spiritual walk besides the bible, ficion or non-fiction. Why? 

********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING OCTOBER 22nd *** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by last week in October. 

Views: 1790

Replies to This Discussion

rofl... exactly what she's looking for... believe me!!  Once you read the first by her... you're HOOKED.   :)  Yes, that's personal experience.  She DARED me to read her books... DARED me too.  Now, I'm hooked.  

LOL, LADETTE!!! Did I really dare you or did I threaten you??? ;)  I am SO glad it didn't backfire on me, girl, because believe me -- it has before!! :|

Hugs,

Julie

4. Definitely Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers.  Hadassah was such an encouragement; I still think about her when making hard decisions. Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis-such a great logical way to think about your faith

VERONICA, I am SOOOO with you on Hadassah -- INCREDIBLE character!! I tried to emulate her a wee bit in my 5th book where the heroine is a gentle woman who has been scarred when her husband threw hot grease in her face, but NOBODY does it as well as Francine!!

Hugs,

Julie

My mother, an English teacher, introduced me to reading at a young age.  Hoping to win your book to put in our church library.

Hey, MARGARET ANN ... I would LOVE to see my book in the church library, but I will warn you that my tagline is "Passion with a Purpose," which means I use lots of romantic passion to drive home the spiritual passion in my books in order to catch the eye of today's young women who have to live in an amoral society. :) I strongly recommend you check out the excerpts page of my website to get an idea of my style. I list my favorite romantic AND spiritual scene from each of my books. Here's the link and GOOD LUCK!! http://www.julielessman.com/excerpts/

Hugs,

Julie

1. I have read A Hope Undaunted and I enjoyed it very much.  Looking forward to reading the rest of Julie's books.

Hey, LINDA, thank you for reading AHU!! If you do pick up another of my books, I'd suggest starting at the beginning of this family saga with A Passion Most Pure, okay? Although you already know the big surprises in that book, it will really lay the groundwork for the rest of them. :)

Hugs,

Julie

My mother introduced me to reading when I was a child when I was about 3.

WOW, JAN ... at three?? Does that mean YOU were reading at three ... or she was reading to you when you were three? Either way -- win/win!!

Hugs,

Julie

Who first introduced you to reading and when?

My father...he was always reading something and he would read to me.  My most vivid memories as a child are of him reading and studying his Bible.  Now...most any free time I have (which isn't much with three kiddos ages 15, 7 and 3) I have a book in my hands!

HOLY COW, JENNIFER ... you are the FIRST "father" answer we have had, and I gotta tell you -- your dad sounds like an absolute WINNER of a father!! What a blessing he must be in your life!!

Hugs,

Julie

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service