ABOUT BOOK: Summer Abernathy wakes up one morning to find her husband missing, three men in her home intent on finding him, and the life she's been living based on a lie. Which Kyle Abernathy did she marry? The computer programmer she met in line at the bank? Or the one who was apparently using that image as a cover story?

The search for her husband--and answers--takes Summer ever deeper into a world of organized crime where people are used one moment and discarded the next. And with her deepest relationship of trust already shattered, Summer doesn't know who to believe.

Always thrilling, Lynette Eason outdoes herself in this taut, breakneck story of lies, loyalties, and love that will have readers up all night to discover the truth hidden in the shadows.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Lynette Eason is the bestselling author of the Women of Justice series and the Deadly Reunions series. She was a 2013 finalist for the ECPA Book Awards and is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and Romance Writers of America. She has a master's degree in education from Converse College and she lives in South Carolina. Find out more at www.lynetteeason.com

MANDATORY ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!

1. What do you love most about mysteries? What do you expect to find when you read one?

2.  Do you feel in our society that there is no one you can trust and/or turn to? How do you feel about all the camera's and security we have in place to protect us? Do you think these precautions are helpful? If so why? If not why?

3. What is too graphic in a novel for you? When has the author crossed the line and you say Gross I can't read anymore? Do you think it's more graphic to read about something or actually see it on file?

********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING IS LAST DAY OF MONTH*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN  

Views: 698

Replies to This Discussion

I love mysteries because of the suspense. It keeps me reading the book to find out what happens. I especially love when there is a twist to the book. Lynette Eason is one of my favorite authors. I hope I win the book!

I love trying to figure out whodunit before the book is over. I like it when I am not sure until the very end. The more twists and turns the better! I expect to find characters I can connect with and a mystery that's interesting and keeps me turning the page

I love mysteries because of the suspense. It keeps me reading the book to find out what happens. I especially love when there is a twist to the book. Lynette Eason is one of my favorite authors. I hope I win the book!

Mysteries are exciting to read, I always try to guess who the bad guy is, but am often surprised in the end. I want the ending to be satisfying with the bad guy put away and the hero or heroine off to a happier life.

In a mystery book I love the adrenaline rush. I expect to find writing that keeps me wanting to see what happens next and how the hero makes it out of the predicament that they were in.

I enjoy mysteries because they make me think.  I like it when the solution is one that I did not see coming.

I love mysteries because I like the challenge of not knowing something and trying to follow clues to figure out what the answer(s)is. It's nice not to know everything in a book.
What I like most about mysteries are the twists and turns that keep me guessing as to who the villain is. I expect that the characters will be well developed and draw me into their lives.
1. What do you love most about mysteries? What do you expect to find when you read one?

The "mystery" of it all. I hate to read a book that I KNOW what's going to happen. I expect to find a story that keeps me on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next.

3. What is too graphic in a novel for you? When has the author crossed the line and you say Gross I can't read anymore? Do you think it's more graphic to read about something or actually see it on file?

I hate to see in graphic detail about sexual crimes (or even sex scenes), and some other gore/murder stuff is too much, but usually I can just skip over that.

What do you love most about mysteries?  I love keeping track of the clues given and try to figure out the ending before it's revealed
What do you expect to find when you read one?  I expect the author to do a good job in keeping the clues coming without revealing too much too soon.  I especially enjoy it when there are lots of possibilities thrown in to the mix.

I love the action, suspense and surprise in a mystery. I expect to find a hero, villain and surprise.

I love how my heart races with a well-written mystery! And I know Ms. Eason is a marvelous writer! I'd love to read this new one.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service