Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

ABOUT BOOK: The laughter won't stop with Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids. With hundreds of one-liners, knock knock jokes, and tongue twisters, this book is sure to have kids rolling on the floor! These good, clean jokes are perfect for the young comedian in your family.

Q: Who keeps the ocean clean?
A: 
The mermaid.

Q: How do you make a hot dog stand?
A: 
Take away its chair.

Q: What happens to race car drivers when they eat too much?
A: 
They get indy-gestion.

ABOUT AUTHOR:  Rob Elliott is the author of Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids, Laugh-Out-Loud Animal Jokes for Kids, and Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids, and has been a publishing professional for more than fifteen years. Rob lives in West Michigan, where in his spare time he enjoys laughing out loud with his wife and five children.

Learn more at www.laughoutloudjokesforkids.com.

MANDATORY ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!

1.  How does your child express humor and/or how did you express humor as a child?

2. What are your favorite kind of jokes to hear and/or tell?

2. Do you have a family friendly  joke you'd like to share? One of your favorites? Please do tell?

3. I've been amazed at the response to these little joke books...WHY do you think kids connect with jokes so much?

4.What kind of jokes did you know when you were a kid? Knock, Knock jokes etc. Can you remember one? Do share?

********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING IS LAST DAY OF MONTH*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN  

Views: 407

Replies to This Discussion

3. This book looks like something our family would love! When I was young we told a lot of Knock, Knock jokes, and other silly pranks. The most familiar Knock, Knock lately is the one I play with my 3-year-old granddaughter who loves jokes and riddles. "Knock, knock. Who's there? Boo. Boo Who? Don't cry. It's just me!" This is the cutest contest I've seen yet!

Knock, Knock jokes are fun!! Love it!

Christmas jokes:

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
A: Frostbite. 

Q: Why does Santa Claus like to go down the chimney?
A: Because it soots him! 

Q: What do Santa's elves do after school?
A: Their gnomework! 

Q: What do snowmen like to eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes! 

Q: What is a parent's favorite Christmas carol?
A: Silent Night. 

Oh, Lorrie, These are GREAT!! I can't wait to tell my kids these!! Thanks for sharing!

We had knock knock joke night when I was a kid.  Usually it was on Saturday night and we would all prepare a few knock knock jokes for the dinner table.  My father had more knock knock jokes in his head than anyone I have ever known!   Knock Knock.  Who's there? Sam & janet.  Sam & Janet who? Sam & Janet evening...

Fun to learn you had Knock Knock Night at your house. Thanks for sharing your joke. It was funny!

I loved knock knock jokes as a kid. Sadly I can't remember any at the moment. My kids would love this book!

I'm not good at remembering jokes. But someone just told me this one. How many authors does it take to change a light bulb? Oh, forget about the light bulb Let me tell you about my story!~

I grew up with knock knock jokes. as a child I enjoyed being able to engage my audience and group of friends.

It is fun to tell Knock Knock jokes. I'm hearing a lot of light bulb stories lately. I'll share another. How many Psychiatrists  does it take to change a light bulb. Just one but it's really got to want to change.

4.  I think they like it when not only their peers listen to them, but adults too.

Yes, so true Carol! So True!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service