NOTE FROM PAM:

Hey all,

As many of you know, my inspirational historical romance, Safe Refuge, released a couple of weeks ago. Safe Refuge is Book 1 in the Newport of the West Series. Many authors have been using street teams to get the word out about their books, and it's time for me to jump on the bandwagon.

Street teams are composed of people like you, who like to read and might enjoy being a part of the process of getting a buzz going about a new book. No matter how much professional promoting an author may do, it's a known fact that "word of mouth" is the best motivator get people interested in a new book.

What are the benefits for your being on my team? You'll have the inside scoop on my next book in the series as it's being written. Currently it's in the plotting stage as I learn about life in the town of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin (my hometown) in the early 1890s. Its working title is Shelter Cove. I may post a draft of a scene to the team to get feedback, or maybe ask for help in naming a character. When publication gets closer (Shelter Cove is scheduled for May 2020), you'll have a chance to receive an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) to review the day it is released on Amazon. I'll also have freebies and goodies such as a novella story I've written or a giveaway for book written by a favorite author of mine. The possibilities are endless.

But Safe Refuge isn't the only book I have scheduled. God has blessed me with two books! My contemporary romance, Whatever is True, is scheduled to release March 1, 2020 . This is a sequel to Second Chance Love (SCL), my rodeo romance that came out last year. For those who read SCL, the sequel is Clint and Lacy's story and is set on a ranch near San Antonio.

I would like to create a private Facebook group for the street team. So please let me know if you are on Facebook when you write to join up. I'll also form a Google Group through email, so although it would be helpful, Facebook membership is not a requirement.

I think the first order of business for my team, once it is organized, is to help me pick a name for the group.

Are you interested?

Please let me know through a reply to this post or through email. I will need to know your email address and if you are on Facebook, under what name?

If you have questions, please let me know. You can email me at psm106@yahoo.com.

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to be on your team.  My email is thereadmaster@me.com.  My Facebook name is Virginia Winfield.

Thanks,

Virginia Winfield

That's awesome Virginia. I'll be in touch next week. Thank you so much.

Thanks Deana,

I'm happy you want to join up with me. Do you not have a Facebook connection? That's okay because I can also create a Google email group, but just wanted to be sure.

I would like to be on the street team.  My e-mail is jacquir613@gmail.com.  On FB as Jackie Robertson.

Thanks, Jackie! That's awesome!!  I'll be in touch next week.

I would enjoy being on your street team. My email address is jeaniedannheim@gmail.com and I am on Facebook as Jeanie Dannheim. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Thanks, Jeanie. I'm gathering info to start a FB page and an email group.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service