Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

AUGUST 21st "GIVEAWAY" EVENT - (1)PIONEER CITY RODEO T SHIRT (1) HAT (1) PB SECOND CHANCE LOVE

Note from Pam: I am celebrating my upcoming appearance at the Pioneer City Rodeo with a huge giveaway this month of a cap and shirt from the rodeo, along with a print copy of Second Chance Love. See the picture of the giveaway.

TELL your FRIENDS about all the book fun we have here!

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION to ENTER CONTEST 

1. If given the chance to go to a Rodeo (like Pam is doing) what would you want to experience? Look forward to doing?

2. What is your favorite western movie? Why?

3. If you been to a Rodeo and/or seen one on TV what do you like about it? What scares you?

4. Have you ever been to a Rodeo? What did you like about it?

The AUTHOR WILL PICK a name AUGUST 31st. The Name will be Posted here and announced to the group soon after.

CONGRATS TO AMANDA P

Your name was Drawn to receive the Cap, T-shirt and Signed copy of Second Chance Love

PLEASE Email Pam with your contact information at pamsmeyers@gmail.com 

It's members responsibility to give the author their mailing info(within 48 hours - another name will be drawn after that)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

Views: 184

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to have to answer two questions. :) I've been to a rodeo at the MidSouth Fair once. I fell in love with Strawberry Wine! What would I like to see? Bull riding!! And the clowns of course. LOL As for my favorite western: McLintock! No one is better than John Wayne.

Q1 I'd love to see the Buckin' Broncos! :)

I've never been to a Rodeo. I have seen them on TV but it was when I was younger and I didn't pay a lot of attention. This has never been an interest for me. But I have read Rodeo books that I have loved! And I might add this book looks lovely and so do the prizes.

I have never been to a rodeo but if I went to one, I think it would be entertaining to watch the bull riders to see how long or if they could stay on the bull. I have read a couple of books about rodeos and cringe when I picture some of the scenes.

CONGRATS TO AMANDA P

Your name was Drawn to receive the Cap, T-shirt and Signed copy of Second Chance Love

PLEASE Email Pam with your contact information at pamsmeyers@gmail.com 

Sorry for the delay. I thought I had posted this already! Yikes!

How exciting! I was really hoping to win this! Thank you so much!

Thanks for getting your contact info to Pam! ENJOY! Grin!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service