DRAWING STARTS

SEPTEMBER 21st ENTER TODAY!

Book Blurb: Stay motivated to lose weight and get healthy with a second helping of the habits you love. Complete with boxing matches, Diet Drones, and an asthmatic T-Rex, More Sex Soup is a laugh riot to fuel your diet.

More fun: grin-inducing inspiration, cartoons, songs, poems, and power tools.

More educational: know the science behind the healthy habits and learn to exercise your brain, avoid the meth munchies, and cure bad breath and constipation for free.

More festive: includes a Holiday Guide to keep you on track through candy overload, gratitude feasts with pie, and a saintly celebration of greens. More recipes: vegetable packed soups, sides, entrees, and desserts that will have you craving what's good for you.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Katie Robles is living proof that women who love to bake and hate to sweat can lose weight and get healthy. She lost fifty pounds in four years by changing her habits, one small step at a time. She started writing Sex, Soup, and Two Fisted Eating after she asked herself the question "Why can't weight loss be fun?" She enjoys learning about the science behind healthy habits, drawing cartoons, composing rhyming poetry, and laughing at herself. She is a part time teacher and author and a full time wife and mother of four boys. She lives in Delaware.

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING!

1. If you were allowed one free service in your home everyday, what would you take?

2. Describe one of the silliest things you've seen someone do in public?

3. If you could study at any university in the world (free) where would you go and what would you study?

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Mary Hake
Carrie Gould
Becky Tower

Kris Markovich

Gail Hollingsworth

Cathy DeYoung

I've Sent the publisher your email address. 

THANKS for making TBCN A Book Fun Place to be!

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

If we could get one free service, we would get cable TV. We can't afford to have it but get very few channels over air . It would be great to have access to the broadcasts. 

I would love to have someone come and clean my house regularly. I hate to clean!  Your book sounds very entertaining and very helpful.

I would love to have maid service everyday in my house!  Your book sounds great and I'd love to read it!

1. One free service? This is a tough one. An organizing/cleaning/cooking service would be awesome, but if I could only have one, it would be the cleaning service. My windows only get washed a couple of times a year, and dusting...who does that? :( No one in my house.

I would like someone to clean for me.

This book sounds so helpful and fun!

The free service I would love to have is worry-free childcare for my school-age children while I work.  My parents help out, but I hate to take advantage of them. 

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Mary Hake
Carrie Gould
Becky Tower

Kris Markovich

Gail Hollingsworth

Cathy DeYoung

I've Sent the publisher your email address. 

THANKS for making TBCN A Book Fun Place to be!

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

Thank you!

Thank you, looking forward to reading it.

Thank you! 

Hi Katie, 

I haven't received my copy of this and wondered when it might be sent. I'm really looking forward to it.  Thank you again for the contest.  Cathy

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service