GIVEAWAY 

LAST DAY ENTER

OCTOBER 31st

Digital Copy

BACK COVER: Broken and battered, Valerie comes home and finds a lifetime of love waiting for her.

VALERIE FLYNN grew up with the Dixon brothers, never differentiating one more than the other. When she leaves for college, she puts Atlanta and her childhood behind her, ready to make a life for herself somewhere else. An abusive relationship almost destroys her physically and emotionally, and manages to wipe out her relationship with God.

Since boyhood days, BRAD DIXON has always carried a flame for VALERIE. Her engagement to another man shattered his dreams. When she comes home, battered and bruised, recovering from a nearly fatal relationship, he prays God will use him to help her heal.

VALERIE returns to Atlanta seeking a fresh start, but she finds herself in a strange place. Not only is BRAD now her boss, she starts to develop feelings for him. Is it possible she can overcome the past and open herself up to another relationship, or did the damage done to her body and soul permanently take away any chance of happiness and love?

ABOUT AUTHOR: With more than half a million book sales, Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seasons. She enjoys the roller-coaster ride thrills that life with a National Guard husband, a college student daughter, and two elementary aged sons delivers.

Hallee loves coffee, campy action movies, and regular date nights with her husband. Above all else, she loves God with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength; has been redeemed by the blood of Christ; and relies on the presence of the Holy Spirit to guide her. She prays her work here on earth is a blessing to you and would love to hear from you. You can reach Hallee at hallee@halleebridgeman.com
CONGRATS 
KATHY SAMMONS ROBINSON
JULIE BARRETT
CATHY DeYOUNG
CARRIE GOULD
BEV LEWIS
VICKIE JAMESON
I've sent your contact information to the author. 
THANKS for helping make TBCN A Book Fun Place to Be!
Nora :o)

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO ENTER DRAWING

1. If you could change one major historical event outside of your own life, what would it be and why?

2. Are you (or have you ever been) part of a book club? What was your experience? What did you love? What would you change?

3. Read any memorable books lately? Do tell!

THANKS for helping make TBCN A Book Fun Place to be!

PLEASE Remember to Put your EMAIL Address 
so I can contact you if your name is drawn.

Look forward to hearing from you.

LAST DAY to Enter is OCTOBER 31st

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Sincerely,

Ad/sponsored publisher

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

I read the Restoration Chronicles by Lynn Austin. Book 1. Return to Me
Book 2. Keepers of the Covenant
Book 3. On This Foundation
The first book starts with King Cyrus declaring that the Jews may return to Jerusalem.
These are wonderful books!

kathyrobinson11@comcast.net

2. had a book club with me, my mother and her friend. I am housebound but won books from an author about an island and it related to all of us and our life stories. at the end we all got together and i taped the conversations as i posed questions to them from the author. was fun and book was awesome. i would like ot get more involved but with no transportation nto many will travel to my house to participate. 

I've recently finished the 39th Mystic and Return of the Mystics  by Ted Dekker.  That series was amazing.  I've had my eyes on that one since Nora mentioned it quite some  time ago. I was finally able to get them and was so glad I did.  

I read Romanov by Nadine Brandes. It is historical fiction/fantasy about the Romanov's exile and last days.  It is so good.

cagould15@yahoo.com

I currently belong to a Christian Fiction book club.  It's a wonderful experience.  We meet once a month and discuss not only the book of the month, but also other books and authors we have read.  And we share books, which helps on the budget!  The only thing I would change about it is the fact that not everyone always has the time to read the book of the month, which hinders the discussion some.  But, there are only so many hours in the day, and I can't criticize anyone because occasionally it's me who doesn't get the book finished in time!

I've never been part of a book club, but would love to at some point. Thanks for the chance to win!
CONGRATS 
KATHY SAMMONS ROBINSON
JULIE BARRETT
CATHY DeYOUNG
CARRIE GOULD
BEV LEWIS
VICKIE JAMESON
I've sent your email address to the author.
THANKS for helping make TBCN A Book Fun Place to Be!

Thank you!! 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service