GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat

JANUARY 15th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: Two Olympians are matched in a media campaign that turns into something more than a game. Rio Games silver medalist and social media darling CORA “JADE” ANDERSON is approached by a popular cell phone company to launch a flirty but fake media campaign with ice hockey star DAVIS ELLIOTT. When things get off to a rocky start, Cora and Davis both wonder what they’ve gotten into and how they’ll get through the months until the Korean games.

It’s not long until things start to warm up between the athletes and soon this fake romance becomes something much more real. Cora knows just how to work social media and engage her fans, and as the world watches and interacts with them, their love grows. When Davis is selected for Team USA, the opposition starts. As a Korean American, he’s already facing odds Cora can never comprehend, but he takes his frustration at the racism to the ice and lets the puck take the beating.

Things come to a head just weeks before the games begin. Can Davis and Cora’s very public relationship survive the aftermath of a very public confrontation, or are they going to have to let their love go when the Olympic flame is extinguished at the closing ceremonies?

ABOUT AUTHOR: With over half a million sales, Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy. Hallee loves coffee, campy action movies, and regular date nights with her husband. Above all else, she loves God with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength; has been redeemed by the blood of Christ; and relies on the presence of the Holy Spirit to guide her.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. What do you love most about watching the Olympics?

2. Which is your favorite Winter or Summer games?

3. What events to you look forward to watching every 4 years?

4. What surprises or moments will you never forget in watching the Olympics?

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Deana Dick
Jacqueline Robertson
Virginia Winfield
Sonnetta Jones
Debra Lindquist
Deanna Stevens
Connie Saunders
Kris Markovich
Karen Brooks
Victoria Birnius
Mary Arndt
Anne Rightler
Vicki Janeson
Julie Barrett
Amy Holbrook
Pam Graber
Carol Smith
Joan Arning
Helen
Cheryl Hart
Donna Godfrey
Cindy Renier
Glenda Dixon
Dana Michael
Kelsey Perkins
Sharon R. Paavola

PLEASE SEND HALLEE your Email Address so she can Email you a copy of this book. hallee@halleebridgeman.com

THANKS for helping make TBCN a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 298

Replies to This Discussion

I actually don't watch the olympics, but I love Hallee Bridgeman books!

Answering number three: I look forward to the iceskating especially the couple's and individuals dance iceskating competitions. I really enjoy the gymnastics portions also because of the drama that occurs.

Thank you for this giveaway opportunity!

Sharon Paavola

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Deana Dick
Jacqueline Robertson
Virginia Winfield
Sonnetta Jones
Debra Lindquist
Deanna Stevens
Connie Saunders
Kris Markovich
Karen Brooks
Victoria Birnius
Mary Arndt
Anne Rightler
Vicki Janeson
Julie Barrett
Amy Holbrook
Pam Graber
Carol Smith
Joan Arning
Helen
Cheryl Hart
Donna Godfrey
Cindy Renier
Glenda Dixon
Dana Michael
Kelsey Perkins
Sharon R. Paavola

PLEASE SEND HALLEE your Email Address so she can Email you a copy of this book. hallee@halleebridgeman.com

THANKS for helping make TBCN a Book Fun Place to Be!

Thanks so much for letting everyone have a copy!

Done. Thanks!

Wow! Thanks! I've been sick and I'm just now seeing this. This is awesome!

Glad that you are feeling better Dana. Send your email information the Hallee! Happy Reading!

Email sent. Thank you 

Email sent. Thanks.

I was excited to read this book as the winter Olympics is about to start. This book is well written and the characters were relatable. I enjoyed how Christian themes and Bible verses were weaved into the plot.
The 2 main characters Cora and Elliot are Olympic athletes with not a lot of for romance with their busy training schedules. A cell phone company asks them to participate in a social campaign with them posing as boyfriend and girlfriend using the latest cell phone. As they spend more time together a real relationship begins. Just when things are going well with the social media campaign and their relationship. Elliot's ethnicity is brought up as a fellow hockey player who believes Elliot should not be playing in the Olympics with the American team.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading christian romance. I am looking forward reading more books by this author.
I was given a copy of this book by the author for my honest opinion from Bookfun.com

posted on goodreads,amazon,

This is my first Hallee Bridgeman book. I haven't read many sports related books before. I did enjoy this book. I always say I like romance in books, but this focused more on the romance than I probably liked, and I rarely say that. I really like the that the book had Reader Discussion questions.
I think anybody who likes books that the main focus is on the couple with minor drama thrown in would enjoy this book.

I won a copy from Bookfun.org for review.

My review is posted on goodreads and amazon.

Thanks for the review Amy and Karen!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service