GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at
FEBRUARY 19th at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: CALLA VAUGHN has spent the last three years desperately trying to get her life in order so that she can go back to culinary school. No matter how hard she works, though, she feels like she is just treading water and can't see any way out of the hole dug for her by a con artist who stole her identity. When flowers she sends to her best friend with a dinner invitation accidentally get delivered to IAN JONES, she decides to cook him the best meal he's ever had. By the time she admits that the flowers were never for him, he is as convinced as she is that God orchestrated the mistake in the first place. All that's left is to tell him the dark secret about her father's widow. She waits a little too long, though, and is carted off to jail for questioning on felony charges before she gets a chance. Will Ian understand her situation, or will the deception surrounding Calla destroy any trust he has in her?
ABOUT AUTHOR: With over half a million sales, Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy. Hallee loves coffee, campy action movies, and regular date nights with her husband. Above all else, she loves God with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength; has been redeemed by the blood of Christ; and relies on the presence of the Holy Spirit to guide her.
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING
1. What do you look forward to when you read a romance story?
2. Do you read straight up romance stories OR do you enjoy a little suspense, thriller back drop to a romance story? Do tell?
3. What are you reading now?
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
I look for real relationships in the sense that there is some conflict but it gets resolved in a godly way. The couple is talking to each other. The relationship is not rushed and everyone gets along. I want the couple to deal with the good, bad and ugly
I just finished My Valentine, a novella by Tracie Peterson and Across the Blue by Carrie Turansky. Haven't quite decided what is next. I bought Christy over Christmastime. Maybe I will get that out and begin the re-read of that one.
I love a book with suspense and thrills.
2. with a romance I don't mind having other genres make an appearance, want to learn something new-even how to saddle a horse, descriptions about a new place that I've yet to visit and a good story, romance can be light or heavy. love all the twists and turns.
Please enter my name, thanks
I love suspense with a little romance. I want the romance to be the back drop.
Right now I am reading His Risk. PB please. Thank you for the chance.
Hi, I like mystery/suspense mixed in with romance. Prefer PB
I like romantic suspense.
I look forward to the meet cute and witty banter of the characters.
I enjoy reading romantic suspense.
I'm reading No One to Trust by Lynette Eason.
2. I like a suspense element to my romance stories. Romance is nice, but I like the story much better when there's action, adventure and a twist you didn't see coming. Thanks for the chance to win a copy of your book. It looks like an interesting story.
I prefer books that have just a little romance in them. I like to read mysteries, suspense, Christian Fiction, Amish Fiction and paranormal novels. I am currently reading The Candle Factory Girl by Tania Crosse.