More Than a Friend

As Glen Sauten tries to finish up his last year of school and decide on his future, his top priority is to help his best friend Luke, who was injured trying to protect Glen from Charlie and is now back home, facing life in a wheelchair. And not exactly happy about it.

But Glen is also distracted by his up-and-down relationships with not one, but three girls. Not to mention Charlie, who just won't go away.

Meanwhile, Nicole realizes she’s going to have to make the hardest decision of her life.

In order to survive, Glen and Nicole cling to God. To their surprise, they both find themselves saying and doing things they’d never have imagined. In the end, they realize that what really matters isn’t who you were in the past, or who you are now, but who you will become in the future.

This is the 4th and final book in the Circle of Friends series.

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING

THE FOLLOWING NAMES RECEIVED EBOOKS

VICKIE JAMESON

GLENDA DIXION

DEANA DICK

VICTORIA PLESS

VIRGINIA WINFIELD

http://www.njlindquist.com/subscribe/

AD# Giveaway Sponsored by Author 

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Would love a chance to win. EB

Would love to win. Would love to read #4 in series as I have the first 3 to read here.  EB

I would love the chance to read and review. I have read and reviewed the 3 previous books and enjoyed them all. Any format.

Would love the chance to read the 4th book in this amazing series. EB 6 weeks

I have 10 ebooks of More Than a Friend to give away. 

If you still have one of these left I would love a chance to read, I somehow missed this contest.   I have books 1 and 3 already, would be great to add to the series.  Have a great day.

Would love to read this book. Thanks for the chance to win!

I will send ebooks out to Virginia, Glenda, Victoria, Deana. and Vickie tomorrow. I think I have all of your email addresses. 

NJ

Thank you!

Thanks!

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING

THE FOLLOWING NAMES RECEIVED EBOOKS

VICKIE JAMESON

GLENDA DIXION

DEANA DICK

VICTORIA PLESS

VIRGINIA WINFIELD

Congratulations to the winners.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service