GIVEAWAY EVENT STARTS

DECEMBER 20th

ENTER TODAY

BOOK BLURB: A middle-aged woman wakes up in the middle of the Australian outback and discovers her husband lying comatose beside her.

A young doctor questions God’s will after losing his devout grandmother to breast cancer.

A lonely waitress stuck in a small town wonders how God could possibly use her.

A missionary in Africa, dedicated to serving God, has a horrific car accident that leaves him brain-damaged.

A shy twelve-year-old girl struggles with the idea that God wants her to write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper telling people God loves them.

In every instance these ordinary people discovered that God was waiting to dry their tears and help them see His plan for their lives, a plan where good eventually emerged from the hurt and confusion.

Hot Apple Cider is an inspirational anthology by 30 Canadian authors who are Christian, including Carolyn Arends, Mark Buchanan, Keith Clemons, Grace Fox, Sheila Wray Gregoire and Denyse O’Leary. They've learned that dependence on God creates the character and insights that produce a deep, rich faith.

The thought-provoking and honest accounts in this book will stir your heart and warm your soul. So unwind with a copy of Hot Apple Cider and let the stories surprise you, make you laugh and inspire you to have a deeper relationship with God.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. What is your absolute best memory from being a little kid? How do you feel thinking about the memory?

2.  If you could fix one thing about the world, what would it be? How would people's lives be different?

3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

**REMINDER** 

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the Snowman Quilt.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

SONNETTA JONES

Your Name was Drawn

I've sent your contact information to the Author.

BLESSINGS to Everyone - Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

REMINDER  Lady Jayne Disappears it TBCN On-Line Book Club Pick for January.

Hope to see you there. 

Want to join CLICK Link below for More Book Fun!

https://www.bookfun.org/group/book-fun-on-line-book-club

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Nora:o) Nora St.Laurent

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 99

Replies to This Discussion

I zip-lined in Costa Rica. I do not like heights and the idea of it was terrifying. I had several months to prepare my mind for this. I was still deciding right before I was hooked. Of course they told me at the time that there was only one way down from where I was.

Craziest thing was rappelling off the side of a cliff, but also an amazing experience!

I would have everyone become a Christ follower.  Wow how our world would change.  A Christ follower, not a Christian - everyone living out the model of Jesus loving everyone, not judging.  :) 

Thank you for this opportunity to win a book and the chance at the snowman quilt.

in Him,

Cheri :)

I would change how people are prejudice. If we all saw each other the same, The World would be a better place. God loves each of us and wants us to live together in love.

I wish there was no more child trafficking.

book and quilt

Not a little kid but a teenager. My mom, dad, brother and I went on a camping trip. My dad was an alcoholic and that trip was different. We played card games, sang with his guitar and listened to the radio. He stayed sober the whole time. When I married he stayed sober for me that day too so he could walk me down the aisle. Best day ever for lots of reasons. Less than a year later he would pass away.

Please enter me for the quilt and book 

My best memory is getting roller skates for my 8th birthday.

I still have them.

1. ummm best memory as a child? One of my faves is climbing our front yard tree....playing outside in the nature our front and backyard provided. I loved that and felt closest to Heavenly Father at that time.

I don't know that I have one absolute favorite memory but a collection of memories of always being free and happy while running around my farm growing up. I loved playing all day and coming up with adventures!

Please enter me for both!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service