Here is how to use the email feature within the Book Club Network.
Click play on the video and then look to the bottom right hand corner of the video for the Full Screen link.
Enjoy.  

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

This was helpful as I hadn't used this feature yet.

I understand how to send an email in the network, but I'm curious how long delayed the daily digest will be. I just changed to digest to see if I can see all the messages in one place rather than sprinkled through my email. Not sure what time it will show up though and if I'll miss anything that has a time limit. Hope not.

This was very helpful. I am just now getting the hang of things!

I am sorry i for got to say that i can not get the full screen and when i click on the facebook icon it will not let me do any thing on everyone of these videos. GOD blessing.

Norma Meade Stanforth

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I don't see any videos, just a blank space.

Dana i sent you some information, didn't notice i could reply on you. So look below and you will see.

Hope it helps.  Norma

Hi Dana Mentink, If you will go over to your right side of this page past the birthdays you will see the videos that is after Fred's welcome. Hope this helps.

Norma

I cannot access this video.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service