GIVEAWAY EVENT STARTS JULY 21st ENDS JULY 31st

ABOUT AUTHOR: Meri Crouley is an anointed speaker who operates with a strong prophetic anointing. She has traveled all across the United States and overseas where she has spoken at conferences and crusades to compel the body of Christ and prepare them for another great awakening. She is the President of Destiny Studios and is in development on several major motion pictures. She also hosts her own television program called "Now is the Time" which is broadcast around the world via satellite, various media outlets and

Meri believes that there is another spirit of Renaissance which is being released where millions are going to enter the Kingdom of God through the creative arts and music. She also has founded a non-profit organization called Youthwave Explosion. It was established in 1996 and Youthwave has hosted many large outreach concerts where thousands of young people's lives have been impacted through music and the gospel. Meri has hosted many prophetic conferences and also been a featured speaker at churches, retreats, woman's conferences and youth outreaches around the nation and world. Her message is to challenge people to rise up, take action and find their destiny and purpose for their lives. Her first book was released a few years ago by Deeper Calling Media entitled "When God Speaks" and has sold thousands of copies. She also has produced many teaching CD's and DVD's for people's inspiration and encouragement to take action to achieve their lives destiny. Website https://www.mericrouley.com/about.html

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. Have you read a memoir and/or authors testimony/journey that were blown away by? If so what was the author and title of the book?

2. What makes you pick up a memoir/testimony book?

3. What do you look forward to when you pick up a book like this to read?

CONGRATS TO MARY HAKE

Name was Drawn to receive a copy of Meri's book.

I'm mailing out the book. I have your contact information Mary!

THANKS to everyone that participated.

More Book Fun Ahead Next Month!

See you there!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

1. I've recently had the privilege of reading an ARC of Made Like Martha by Katie B. Reid and Unafraid by Carey Scott. Both were very inspiring and very motivating and both authors relied heavily on God's Word as they expressed their thoughts. 

3. I especially check to see if this book is  correct in the use of Bible scripture to support the author's claims,

Thank you for this giveaway.

#3--I love to read other people's life stories and how they have met the challenges that they have had to face.  These are very inspiring and lift the spirit.  Although I generally read fiction, I like to explore other people's lives.

I just love to read books by authors who are operating in the prophetic and anything with missions - crusades.  I would really love to read this book!  I look for things that can push me forward, into my calling in Christ!

I want to learn what the person experienced and learn lessons to apply to life.

I enjoy reading memoirs and biographies because I can usually learn sonething from them.  This book is a little different than anything I usually read, but I appreciate the opportunity at the chance to check it out.  Thank you

POSTED COMMENT FOR KEHINDE

What do you look forward to when you pick up a book like this to read?

To glean what could aid me learn something new on this spiritual journey. I believe for one to have written a book ... they must have gotten some kind of experience whatever subject matter they are talking about, you know "you cannot give what you do not have" such that they want to share with others. I just want to learn and whatever I read must be inline with the word of God.

Thanks!
Kehinde Abegunde

I was emailed me a few days ago! Just having a chance to post comment today!

♡♡♡  

CONGRATS TO MARY HAKE

Name was Drawn to receive a copy of Meri's book.

I'm mailing out the book. I have your contact information Mary!

THANKS to everyone that participated.

More Book Fun Ahead Next Month!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service