DRAWING STARTS

SEPT 21 ENTER TODAY

BACK COVER: Captain Reena Charlisse Hyde always gets what she wants. She wanted to be the best female pirate on the Caribbean and she is. She wants to find the mythical Fountain of Youth and she knows the location of the map. And now after searching across the Caribbean for the man she intends to marry, she has found him. There are only two problems. He doesn't want to be found, and he's on board a Royal Navy frigate—the last place a pirate should venture.

Frederick Carlton thought he was finally safe from the woman who held his heart. But her attempt to rescue him labels him a deserter from the Royal Navy. He’s turned his life over to God and plans on being a preacher, but every moment he spends with Reena drives him deeper into a past he longs to forget.

Mutinies, deserted islands, treasure maps, battles, traitors, and villains send the couple sailing on a tsunami of adventure throughout the Caribbean in search of the Fountain of Youth. Frederick longs to escape the lure of the woman he loves. Reena longs for Frederick to love her again. But in the end, they will both have to choose between eternal youth or the lives of everyone they love.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Award winning and best-selling author, MaryLu Tyndall dreamt of pirates and sea-faring adventures during her childhood days on Florida's Coast. After obtaining a degree in Math and working as software engineer for 15 years, she decided to test the waters as a writer. With now more than seventeen books published, she makes no excuses for the deeply spiritual themes embedded within her romantic adventures. As a follower of Christ, her stories often reflect her own journey and walk with God.

Her hope is that readers will not only be entertained but will be brought closer to the Creator who loves them beyond measure. In a culture that accepts the occult, wizards, zombies, and vampires without batting an eye, MaryLu hopes to show the awesome present and powerful acts of God in a dying world. MaryLu makes her home with her husband, six children, two grandkids, and three cats on the California coast, where her imagination still surges with the sea.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO ENTER DRAWING

1. If you could sail on any ship in the world what would it be and where would you go?

2. If you had the chance to go to the most beautiful place in the world; where would you go and what would you do?

3. *(Not same as #1- this is about movies! Grin!)*

If you had the chance to sail on a ship from any movie you've seen; name the ship and the movie it came from and where would you go?

CONGRATS TO

Marie Magill

Your name was drawn to receive a copy of Marylu's New novel.

Thanks for providing your contact information.

Blessings!

THANKS to everyone for making TBCN the Book Fun Place to be!

Nora :o)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 370

Replies to This Discussion

I'd want to sail a frigate!  Not a modern ship, but 1700-1800s. As for destination, I wouldn't want one! I just wanna be on the open sea with the wind in my face and nothing but ocean on all sides of me!

You and me both, Elly!!  Wouldn't that be marvelous?  I've sailed a few of the old ships but only in a harbor, never out at sea.  Blessings!

I'd love to sail on the Black Pearl. The Pirates of the Carribean were all so much fun to watch. And I'd obviously head to the nearest buried treasure. XD

Glad to see you made it here Lindsi. Sounds like a fun time on the Black Pearl! 

Good idea, Lindsi!! What fun :-)

I would sail on Queen Ann's Revenge to the Caribbean one of the most beautiful places on earth, what a dangerous adventure that would be

It sounds like it! Grin!

A woman after my own heart! Thanks!

I've never been on a cruise, but have always wanted to go on one. So, I'd take a cruise ship to Alaska in the summer when the weather is warmer.  I'd like to see the sights and experience a place very different from my native Florida.

I've never been on a cruise either. But Alaska looks beautiful!

I grew up in Florida too!  Gorgeous state. I've heard Alaska is gorgeous.

My grandmother sailed from Norway to New York City in 1898 on the steamer Umbria. That's an adventure I would have joined her on! I can only imagine the wonder and anticipation of making such a journey!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service