NOW AVAILABLE $4.99

Super Excited about this new novel.
I was taken by book one in this series. I can't wait to read this one. I'm hooked by the cover already!
 Click to Purchase: https://amzn.to/2XlPnNQ ;
(Click book cover to order)

BOOK BLURB: She must protect the Spear of Destiny at all costs He must bring the lady safely home But the powers of darkness chasing them have other ideas Lady Cristiana D'Clere, the new protector of the Spear, is on the run from the steward of her estate, who has kept her drugged for years. All she ever wanted was to be safe, marry well, and raise a bevy of wee ones. Instead, she is far from home, chased by men intent on killing her and stealing the Spear of Christ for its incredible powers. Sir Jarin the Just has never forgotten the woman who stirred his heart like no other. Determined to find and restore her to her proper place as Lady of Luxley Castle, he sets out on a journey fraught with more dangers than he ever could have foreseen. The biggest danger is to his heart, for he has vowed to remain unfettered and never surrender his freedom to a woman. Though the Spear protects the couple along their journey, Cristiana must learn to trust the One whose blood stains the relic, while Jarin must learn to rely on powers far above his own knightly skills. For the dark magic that is chasing them may take all the powers of heaven to defeat.

ON SALE for .99 cents. She Walks in Power Book one in the series. Book 2 Available NOW She Walks in Love $4.99

Heart-Felt, Powerfully moving, engaging story. I'm excited to read the sequel She Walks in Love. You will too! Nora :o) TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. BACK COVER: "Alexia D'Clere didn't ask to be Protector of the Spear, but after her dying mother gave her the tiny metal object and made her promise to keep it safe, she had no choice. Orphaned at age eight, she began to take over the running of her parent's castle with the help of a trusted steward. Yet, when a plot to murder her was revealed, a friar whisked her away to live hidden in the forest. There, she learned to shoot expertly with bow and arrow and hone her skills to see into the spirit realm." QUESTION: Has anybody learned how to shoot with a bow and arrow? If so, do tell us about it. If not, have you ever desired to learn? Why?

2. Have any of you ever saw a movie you enjoyed, that had lots of action with bows and arrows? If so, do tell.

3. Out of the two book covers shown, above which do you like the most? Why?

NAME DRAWN

BECKY BOERNER

(Thank you for confirming your contact information)

THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

I learned how to shoot a bow and arrow in high school as part of PE.  I was actually pretty good, but it is hard on the arms.  I like the book cover with the rusts.  I find it more captivating.  Thank you for a chance to win!

Thanks for entering Kristina! I attempted to learn to show a bow and arrow at a summer camp my kids attended.  They did pretty good. It was fun to watch them learn. I wonder what states you all learned to use a Bow and Arrow. I was mostly raised in south Florida. We learned Tennis and square dancing. Grin!

#2 Robin Hood with Errol Flynn :)

#3 I think both covers are beautiful!  I love the layout and colors  of she walks in power and the lighting in she walks in love is awesome and its blended well. :)

Both covers are eye catching for sure! It was a tough call!

I shot a bow and arrow a few time in high school PE class.  I liked it, but it wasn't something that we focused on for very long in the class.  

I love the cover of She Walks in Power though the other cover is nice too! I haven't read either, but they are on my want-to-read list.

Another PE Class lesson! Grin! I'm with you I enjoyed both covers for different reasons!

My niece does archery in girl scouts. I would like to learn to help her aim.  +But I am sure she will teach me'

LOL!

2 I haven't seen many movies with bow and arrows but I recently watched Brave with my granddaughter and Princess Merida is one of the most skilled people in the kingdom in archery! As a result,a toy bow and arrow was one of my granddaughter's Christmas gifts last year.

Oh, Yeah! the Disney movie Brave. I forgot about that. Fun! Thanks for the reminder!

I never learned archery and I don't think I have a desire to do so. I like the cover of She Walks in Love best because it's more peaceful. Thanks for the chance to win a prize!

I'm with you about the Archery classes. Not sure where I'd practice. LOL! I'm not going hunting ever. If I had to get my food I think I'd brush up on my fishing skills. I think I'd have more luck catching a fish then shooting an arrow at something. Grin!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service