NOW AVAILABLE $4.99
BOOK BLURB: She must protect the Spear of Destiny at all costs He must bring the lady safely home But the powers of darkness chasing them have other ideas Lady Cristiana D'Clere, the new protector of the Spear, is on the run from the steward of her estate, who has kept her drugged for years. All she ever wanted was to be safe, marry well, and raise a bevy of wee ones. Instead, she is far from home, chased by men intent on killing her and stealing the Spear of Christ for its incredible powers. Sir Jarin the Just has never forgotten the woman who stirred his heart like no other. Determined to find and restore her to her proper place as Lady of Luxley Castle, he sets out on a journey fraught with more dangers than he ever could have foreseen. The biggest danger is to his heart, for he has vowed to remain unfettered and never surrender his freedom to a woman. Though the Spear protects the couple along their journey, Cristiana must learn to trust the One whose blood stains the relic, while Jarin must learn to rely on powers far above his own knightly skills. For the dark magic that is chasing them may take all the powers of heaven to defeat.
ON SALE for .99 cents. She Walks in Power Book one in the series. Book 2 Available NOW She Walks in Love $4.99
Heart-Felt, Powerfully moving, engaging story. I'm excited to read the sequel She Walks in Love. You will too! Nora :o) TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING
1. BACK COVER: "Alexia D'Clere didn't ask to be Protector of the Spear, but after her dying mother gave her the tiny metal object and made her promise to keep it safe, she had no choice. Orphaned at age eight, she began to take over the running of her parent's castle with the help of a trusted steward. Yet, when a plot to murder her was revealed, a friar whisked her away to live hidden in the forest. There, she learned to shoot expertly with bow and arrow and hone her skills to see into the spirit realm." QUESTION: Has anybody learned how to shoot with a bow and arrow? If so, do tell us about it. If not, have you ever desired to learn? Why?
2. Have any of you ever saw a movie you enjoyed, that had lots of action with bows and arrows? If so, do tell.
3. Out of the two book covers shown, above which do you like the most? Why?
(Thank you for confirming your contact information)
THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me email@example.com
I shot a bow and arrow in high school PE, back in the day. It was not easy. Lots of skill. I am impressed with anyone who can do this well.
Thanks for the chance.
Wow! PE Cool!
They are both eye catching for sure!
Oh, fun to know that the Narnia movies inspired you. I was asked to shoot an arrow when we went away to a camp program with our kids. I remember it was difficult to keep the arrow on the bow and then when I shot it I hurt my arm. LOL!! I don't think I made the mark! But my kids did! It is way harder than it looks! Grin!
Oh, I do like She walks in Love too. They are both beautiful but the colors give a warm and cozy feel for sure!
Welcome. Both covers are wonderful
1. I learned to shoot bow and arrow in high school. I liked it so much and practiced so much. If I do say so myself I go really good with hitting the arrow. My brothers used to tease me that I was The Red Dot. LOL
2. Robin Hood comes to mind with a lot of action and arrows. I loved Maid Marion
3. I really like the cover She Walks in Love. Makes me think that she is vulnerable and willing to God above
quilting dash lady at comcast dot net
I took archery lessons in high school. It is great fun. The only bad part is the bow string hit my elbow almost every time. That stings. My sister has a target set up on her acreage. I like the cover of She Walks in Power best. She looks so powerful in the picture.
Oh, I had the same problem with the bow string. Fun to read that two of members had Archery in school. My school had tennis and square dancing! Grin!
1. I've never learned to shoot with a bow and arrow. I probably would have enjoyed learning when I was younger, but I think it would be hard now, since my hands are not in good condition.
2. My children used to watch the Disney version of Robin Hood. It had bows and arrows.
Oh, yeah! That was a fun movie filled with flying arrows!