Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

DRAWING STARTS JUNE 21st

Runs til end of month

BACK COVER: The Reckoning is a rollicking time travel adventure that plummets the reader into a world of treachery, adventure, and romance. Trust me. You won’t want to miss this one! Michelle Griep, author.

When Morgan Shaw crept into the hold of an old pirate ship replica at San Diego’s Annual Tall Ship Festival, her only intention was to avoid the guy who had just dumped her and who was now boarding the ship with two women on his arm. What she didn’t expect was to wake up aboard a real pirate ship three-hundred years in the past. But of course, it wasn’t real. Her wealthy father had obviously staged it all in an effort to get her mind off her upcoming chemo. Or had he?

Pirate Rowan Dutton seeks enough treasure to repay a debt to his sister and reinstate the Dutton name among British Jamaican Society. He is but one major haul away from accomplishing his goal when a strange woman appears on his ship and causes him to lose his prey. Despite his anger, he is enthralled with the little minx, her strange clothing, odd speech, and her insistence that they are all actors playing a charade paid for by her father.

Yet when the brazen little lady divulges Rowan’s secret to a longtime nemesis, events are triggered that could cost them both their lives and change the course of history forever.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Award-winning and best-selling author, MaryLu Tyndall dreamt of pirates and sea-faring adventures during her childhood days on Florida's Coast. After obtaining a degree in Math and working as software engineer for 15 years, she decided to test the waters as a writer. With now more than seventeen books published, she makes no excuses for the deeply spiritual themes embedded within her romantic adventures. As a follower of Christ, her stories often reflect her own journey and walk with God. Her hope is that readers will not only be entertained but will be brought closer to the Creator who loves them beyond measure. In a culture that accepts the occult, wizards, zombies, and vampires without batting an eye, MaryLu hopes to show the awesome present and powerful acts of God in a dying world. MaryLu makes her home with her husband, six children, two grandkids, and three cats on the California coast, where her imagination still surges with the sea.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. The Reckoning has a time travel element to it. What do you like about time travel books?

2. What is your favorite time travel book and/or movie?

3. What type of time travel movie would you like to see made? Have you seen a time travel movie and/or TV show you loved? Do tell!

CONGRATS to Ruth Poiles

THANKS to everyone who participated. Thanks to Marylu for the giveaway.

I've sent the author your contact information.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 414

Replies to This Discussion

1. I love being able to go to a different place and time. to read about how life was or will be, from someone else's imagination.

Time travel allows for great plots in stories because it opens so many more possibilities.

I have watched a few episodes of Timeless (now cancelled for the second time). I enjoy the real history and how they show how bigger, historical events impact the lives of those who live during the time in often unexpected ways. Thanks for the giveaway!

My all time favourite time travel move is Back to the Future! The movie is timeless.

PS MaryLu your books are loved all the way over in tiny New Zealand! Keep up the good work!

CONGRATS to Ruth Poiles

I've sent your contact information to Marylu!

THANKS everyone for participating.  

Thanks Marylu for the Giveaway! Looking forward to reading the your new book!

What! Wow!! What a nice surprise!! :D Yay!!!! Thank you so much!! I can not wait to read The Reckoning!! *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* all around!! :D

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service