NOW AVAILABLE $4.99

Super Excited about this new novel.
I was taken by book one in this series. I can't wait to read this one. I'm hooked by the cover already!
 Click to Purchase: https://amzn.to/2XlPnNQ ;
(Click book cover to order)

BOOK BLURB: She must protect the Spear of Destiny at all costs He must bring the lady safely home But the powers of darkness chasing them have other ideas Lady Cristiana D'Clere, the new protector of the Spear, is on the run from the steward of her estate, who has kept her drugged for years. All she ever wanted was to be safe, marry well, and raise a bevy of wee ones. Instead, she is far from home, chased by men intent on killing her and stealing the Spear of Christ for its incredible powers. Sir Jarin the Just has never forgotten the woman who stirred his heart like no other. Determined to find and restore her to her proper place as Lady of Luxley Castle, he sets out on a journey fraught with more dangers than he ever could have foreseen. The biggest danger is to his heart, for he has vowed to remain unfettered and never surrender his freedom to a woman. Though the Spear protects the couple along their journey, Cristiana must learn to trust the One whose blood stains the relic, while Jarin must learn to rely on powers far above his own knightly skills. For the dark magic that is chasing them may take all the powers of heaven to defeat.

Heart-Felt, Powerfully moving, engaging story. I'm excited to read the sequel She Walks in Love

CONGRATS

MICHELLE FITZGERALD

Your Name was Drawn for

The Left Behind Series

THANKS to everyone for making this so much fun! More Book Fun Ahead!

If you have any questions please contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

Nora :o)

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. If the class was paid for what type of thing would you like to learn? Why?

2. Can you remember one random act of kindness a stranger directed at you recently? What effect did it have on you?

3. Have you ever had a gut feeling that you followed which led to something wonderful or protected you from something unsafe? Do tell!

BONUS ENTRY:

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the The Left Behind Series (Complete set HB) 

PLUS a chance for One Pillow case. 

PLEASE put down which item you'd like the extra entries to go toward!

Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

Nora St.Laurent

Author AD

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

I do get a feeling regarding certain situations (intuition).  I wish my parents had listened one night one I begged them not to go out.  I had a bad feeling and they would not listen.  They were in a terrible car accident that night.  Thankfully, they both survived.  The car was totaled and my father spent months recovering from his injuries.  It pays to follow your intuition.  I want my extra entry to go for book set.  Thank you.

Oh, my Kristina. I'm so glad to hear that your parents were ok. Did they remember you telling them not to go out? I appreciate you sharing your experience!

I've watched people sign to one another. Its such an expressive language. I'm glad you were able to do that for the child in your class.  Being an interpreter would be a rewarding job.

3.  Several months ago I opted not to travel to my Bible study due to potential inclement weather. I'm so glad I stayed home. The weather traveling home would have been treacherous.

I'm glad you stated home. Grin!

I should love to take a class to learn Spanish. We have a large Hispanic community in our area and I think it would be great to be able to speak that language. 

Would love the duck pillow case but both are beautiful. 

Question 1

I'd like to take the remedial courses that are needed in each subject to be at a college level. I'd like to take a paralegal course so I can get certification as a paralegal and get a good job.

I'd like my extra entry for the pillowcase :)

That would be a very interesting class to take. Never a dull moment for sure!

I call it being prompted by the Holy Spirit when I avoid certain situations due to an overwhelming feeling of unrest in my person.  For example, I will leave stores that carry questionable products like "healing" crystals and the like.  I nearly got a tattoo the evening of my bachelorette party.  I was in the actual studio after everything was prepped and ready, but walked away due to that overwhelming feeling of unrest that I mentioned.  Not that it necessarily would have led to something horrible, but now with my own children, I don't have to fear having that one decision held over me when they are contemplating the same.   Also, my husband was very happy that I hadn't done it.

tlhcoupon(at)hotmail(dot)com

I Like how you put that Terrill, "I call it being prompted by the Holy Spirit when I avoid certain situations due to an overwhelming feeling of unrest in my person"

Several times over the last few years I have gone on mission trips to countries where Spanish is the main language and have wished that I knew how to speak Spanish (i had Latin in high school--many years ago--not much use for that in this day and age!). So I would say that I would like to learn Spanish. 

I had two years of Spanish in high school and one in college. Can't say that I know a lot. I can ask the name of the person in front of you and in back of you. I can ask you what time it is and count to 50. Speaking to people is handy to learn the language. One of my friends watches Spanish channels on T.V. I say all of this to say it would be great to learn another language fluently.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service