FEBURARY 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE REGENCY BRIDES COLLECTION (1) COFFEE

GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat

FEBRUARY 19th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: Charity and Luke are strangers who were forced to marry three years ago. 

Adelaide and Walter share a love of music and disdain for elitism.
Caroline and Henry are thrown together by three orphans.
Helen and Isaac harbor his unlikely secret.
Esther is empowered to choose between two men.
Sophia is determined not to choose a man like Nash.
Jamie and William face a daunting London season together.

Will their faith grow and love prevail in a time when both were considered luxuries the elite could not afford?

ABOUT AUTHOR: Award-winning and best-selling author, MaryLu Tyndall dreamt of pirates and sea-faring adventures during her childhood days on Florida's Coast. After obtaining a degree in Math and working as software engineer for 15 years, she decided to test the waters as a writer. With now more than seventeen books published, she makes no excuses for the deeply spiritual themes embedded within her romantic adventures. As a follower of Christ, her stories often reflect her own journey and walk with God. Her hope is that readers will not only be entertained but will be brought closer to the Creator who loves them beyond measure. In a culture that accepts the occult, wizards, zombies, and vampires without batting an eye, MaryLu hopes to show the awesome present and powerful acts of God in a dying world. MaryLu makes her home with her husband, six children, two grandkids, and three cats on the California coast, where her imagination still surges with the sea.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. IF you could have dinner with a character in a book, who would it be and what would you do?

2. If you could be written into a story which would it be and what role would you play?

3. What are you reading now?

CONGRATS TO ELLY COX 

Your Name was drawn to receive a copy of Regency Bride Collection

CONGRATS also to JOLENE ARRANT

Your Name was drawn for (1) Pound of Coffee.

THANKS for answering the questions. Loved hearing who you'd have dinner with. YOU MAKE this BOOK FUN!

If you have any questions please contact me.

nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 508

Replies to This Discussion

• I would love to have dinner with Laura Ingalls Wilder. I love reading about different time periods and I think the 1800s is fascinating. It would be fun to listen to her tell me about what she does all day. The adventures she has as she explores her place and the simplicity she lives are intriguing to me. I would love the chance  to read The Regency Brides. Thank you. 

Little House on the Prairie! I grew up watching that!  Thanks for stopping by.

2. Actually, I was recently written into a story by one of my favorite authors as the hero’s mother!  What an honor that was to be such a key part of the storyline. 

3. I am currently reading The Dishonorable Miss DeLancey by Carolyn Miller.

I would love the chance to read The Regency Brides (paperback, 12+ weeks), thank you. 

Blessings, Tina

Hi Tina!! 

Hi MaryLu!

Blessings,Tina

2. I would love to be written into one of Debbie Viguie's Psalm 23 mysteries. I would love to be a friend of Cindy's who could help her solve a murder mystery.

Hi Becky, maybe you should contact Debbie and ask!  We authors are pretty nice people. :-)

I am reading His Risk right now. Thank you for the chance

His Risk. Just the title sounds intriguing!

I am going to start reading The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin.

Hmm. Sounds good, Virginia. Thanks for coming by!

It is an excellent read.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service