GIVEAWAY 

STARTS

AUGUST 21st

BOOK BLURB: She must protect the Spear of Destiny at all costs He must bring the lady safely home But the powers of darkness chasing them have other ideas Lady Cristiana D'Clere, the new protector of the Spear, is on the run from the steward of her estate, who has kept her drugged for years. All she ever wanted was to be safe, marry well, and raise a bevy of wee ones. Instead, she is far from home, chased by men intent on killing her and stealing the Spear of Christ for its incredible powers. Sir Jarin the Just has never forgotten the woman who stirred his heart like no other. Determined to find and restore her to her proper place as Lady of Luxley Castle, he sets out on a journey fraught with more dangers than he ever could have foreseen. The biggest danger is to his heart, for he has vowed to remain unfettered and never surrender his freedom to a woman. Though the Spear protects the couple along their journey, Cristiana must learn to trust the One whose blood stains the relic, while Jarin must learn to rely on powers far above his own knightly skills. For the dark magic that is chasing them may take all the powers of heaven to defeat.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Award winning and best-selling author, MaryLu Tyndall dreamt of pirates and sea-faring adventures during her childhood days on Florida's Coast. After obtaining a degree in Math and working as software engineer for 15 years, she decided to test the waters as a writer. With now more than seventeen books published, she makes no excuses for the deeply spiritual themes embedded within her romantic adventures.

As a follower of Christ, her stories often reflect her own journey and walk with God. Her hope is that readers will not only be entertained but will be brought closer to the Creator who loves them beyond measure. In a culture that accepts the occult, wizards, zombies, and vampires without batting an eye, MaryLu hopes to show the awesome present and powerful acts of God in a dying world. MaryLu makes her home with her husband, six children, two grandkids, and three cats on the California coast, where her imagination still surges with the sea.

CONGRATS PAMELA MORRISON

YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO ENTER DRAWING

1. What do you take most for granted in your life that you'd like to appreciate more?

2. If you have a long commute to work, what luxury would you give up to have a shorter one? 

3. Who do you think taught you to celebrate life when you were growing up, and how?

4. If we entered the space race where do you think we should go? (moon again, mars, somewhere else) Why?

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at norafindinghope@yahoo.com

Nora :o)

TBCN - Where Book Fun Begins!

Author sponsored AD

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

I take the innocence of childhood for granted. I need to slow down and appreciate the time I have with my little one and enjoy her innocent outlook. 

mindyhoung AT msn DOT com

I had several close calls with death growing up. One particular one had me in the hospital for a month at age seven. One treatment was left that had only been used on adults. My parents gave the go ahead and it worked. They helped me appreciate life as much as I could understand at that young age. 

Having breast cancer eight years ago makes me appreciate every single birthday and I know for now God has me here for a reason.

If we were to enter the Space Race again, I would like to see them go to Saturn.

The rings around Saturn have always intrigued me.

If the Lord tarries, then one day it might come true. 

About a year ago I joined a small group associated with my church, our focus was on a particular book about enjoying life.  It was only then during our study that  I became aware of the importance of celebrating our accomplishments. We started celebrating the birthdays of  group members in a huge way. That eye opener still has an impact on me and allows me to appreciate  life much more. Little things can have a huge impact therefore, my goal is to make a good and positive impact.

My parents, especially my mom taught me to celebrate life and to enjoy the small things because we might not ever have the big things. We thought we were rich when she made snow ice cream or homemade potatoe chips while we played board game. 

Blessings

I took youth for granted. Of course we don't have the perspective we do as we get older. While I wouldn't want to go back, I sure do miss it.

My grandmother taught me to celebrate life when I was growing up. She was always full of fun and we never knew what to expect from her. I'll never forget taking her to the grocery after I was married. She liked to linger and look at everything so I got an aisle ahead of her only to hear this little voice in the other aisle calling"Pam, please don't squeeze the Charmin!" Of course I wanted to disappear then I realized that no one knew I was Pam. Still get a chuckle out of it after all these years.

I take for granted time--I need to spend more time with the Lord and less time with technology!
My Mother and Daddy taught me everything to make my life as pleasurable as possible. The main thing they taught me is to keep God first in my life. I think they should explore Mars next.

I believe we need to find a planet similar to Earth.  At some point in the future, we might need more space.  We have only explored a small portion of the galaxy.  There must be another planet with similar climate.  If something were to happen to our world, we need to be prepared.  Plus, it would be interesting to find out if our atmosphere is unique or is there another Earth-type planet.

I'm with Janet. I've always wanted to check out the rings around Saturn.

3.  My grandmother was a farm wife and mother of eight and she raised many of them during the Depression. She knew hard work but I always heard singing while she worked and I've heard so many people speak about her humor and her joy of life. She has been gone for many years but she truly is my role model!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service