Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

GIVEAWAY STARTS

APRIL 20th

BOOK BLURB: Cristiana D'Clere, the new protector of the Spear, is on the run from the steward of her estate, who has kept her drugged for years. All she ever wanted was to be safe, marry well, and raise a bevy of wee ones. Instead, she is far from home, chased by men intent on killing her and stealing the Spear. Overly trusting, naive, and frightened, she is easy prey for those who would abuse her. But with the Spear of Destiny in her possession, Cristiana discovers she is never alone and that God has given her the greatest power of all--love. Yet, will it be enough to help her escape the dark powers chasing her?

Sir Jarin the Just has never forgotten the woman who stirred his heart like no other. Intent on finding her and restoring her to her proper place as Lady of Luxley Castle, he sets out on a journey fraught with more dangers than he ever could have foreseen. The biggest danger is to his heart, for he has vowed to remain unfettered and never surrender his freedom to a woman.

Though the Spear protects the couple along their journey, Cristiana must learn to trust the One whose blood stains the relic, while Jarin must learn to rely on powers far above his own knightly skills. For the dark magic they are battling may take all the powers of heaven to defeat.

MaryLu Tyndall 's stunning cover for her next book - Lovely and eye catching!. Look for it this summer 2019

ABOUT AUTHOR: Award winning and best-selling author, MaryLu Tyndall dreamt of pirates and sea-faring adventures during her childhood days on Florida's Coast. After obtaining a degree in Math and working as software engineer for 15 years, she decided to test the waters as a writer. With now more than seventeen books published, she makes no excuses for the deeply spiritual themes embedded within her romantic adventures.

As a follower of Christ, her stories often reflect her own journey and walk with God. Her hope is that readers will not only be entertained but will be brought closer to the Creator who loves them beyond measure. In a culture that accepts the occult, wizards, zombies, and vampires without batting an eye, MaryLu hopes to show the awesome present and powerful acts of God in a dying world. MaryLu makes her home with her husband, six children, two grandkids, and three cats on the California coast, where her imagination still surges with the sea.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION 

TO BE ENTERED

1.  If you could re-live one event in your life just for fun, it would be....

2.  What's the first think that comes to mind when you read the word hero?

3.  What pets did you have in your household growing up? How big a part of your life were they?

CONGRATS 

SUSAN

Your name was drawn to receive a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card.

I will get that to you this week.

We Still Have TWO GIVEAWAYS You Can Enter on TBCN Blog.

First is a HB book written by Pam Tebow - Tim Tebow's mother. Titled RIPPLE EFFECT

It's an encouraging read. Link below.

http://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/04/pam-tebow-ripple-effects-givea...

2nd MOMENTS WE FORGET by BETH VOGT - Christian Fiction Novel

https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/04/beth-k-vogt-moments-we-forget...

LAST DAY TO ENTER MAY 5th - ENTER TODAY!

THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

AD/Author sponsored page

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

If I could pick one event to re-live, perhaps it would be my first date w/ my now husband. We were only 14 & 15 and went on a Voice of Christian Youth movie Bob-lo Boat cruise on the Detroit River. 

We pretty much had dogs throughout my childhood. None were too memorable to me. 

That would be a special day!

We had guinea pigs, rabbits, a turtle, fish, a dog, birds.... basically, we had a zoo. I love animals because of their unconditional love.
Forgot to mention all the cats we've had

LOL!! Wow, you did have lots of animal friends growing up. Yes, I was wondering about cats! Glad you remembered them. And yes, animals show unconditional love (except the cat we have in our house) Ok, let me phrase that differently he has unconditional love for my son and NO ONE ELSE!! Grin! We call him the attack cat! Grin!

Fun!

I would want to re-live my wedding day. I would want to be less nervous and just enjoy it more.

I think of a hero as being unselfish. He puts his life on the line or has some kind of self-sacrifice he gives. 

I agree!

I always had a pet growing up. My mom had a cat and I had this special dog that I got for babysitting. He was my best friend, Everytime my dad tried to hit me, the dog would try to bite him.  Eedkess to say, one day one I came home from school the dog was gone. My dad said he gave him away. 

Getting pets sounded fun. I'm sorry to hear that your special dog was given away. Have you had special pets since you've grown up?

We had a family dog growing up. We lived in N.J. in the woods. The dog was used to running wild. My family packed up and moved to south Florida. The dog was used to barking and running for miles and miles. We moved to Ft. Lauderdale where houses had very little yard. Our dog got hit by a car right before we got home from school. My mother told us what happened. She had asked the man to take the dog away before we saw it in the road.  Can't say I've had a special pet after that!

I would relive my wedding day. My dad was an alcoholic but he stayed sober for me that day and walked me down the aisle. Less than a year later he would pass away from a massive stroke. 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service