Nora St.Laurent's Discussions (4,853)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"CONGRATS PAMELA MORRISON YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN THANKS for Helping Make TBCN the Book…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Sep 7 to AUGUST 2019 (1) EBOOK COPY - SHE WALKS IN LOVE

15 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"CONGRATS MICHELLE FITZGERALD Your Name was Drawn for The Left Behind Series THANKS…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Aug 6 to JULY 2019- ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

44 Aug 6
Reply by Michelle Fitzgerald

"That does sound like fun Mary!"

Nora St.Laurent replied Aug 5 to JULY 2019- ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

44 Aug 6

"OH, wow, That's pretty cool that you ran up with him later! I agree with you God doe…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Aug 5 to JULY 2019- ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

44 Aug 6

"My friend learned to play the violin. It's a beautiful sounding instrument that can…"

44 Aug 6

"Oh, that would be a great thing to pass down!"

44 Aug 6

"That does sound interesting. I've never heard of that. I'll google it! Grin!"

44 Aug 6

"I need to go to that class too Janice! Grin!"

44 Aug 6

"That would be a great class to take! Fun!"

44 Aug 6

"I like crocheting!"

44 Aug 6

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service