Gail Hollingsworth 's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I had several close calls with death growing up. One particular one had me in the ho…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Aug 23 to AUGUST 2019 (1) EBOOK COPY - SHE WALKS IN LOVE

15 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I learned how to shoot with a bow back in high school physical Ed. It takes good arm…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jun 23 to JUNE 2019 - MARYLU TYNDALL (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

56 Jul 8
Reply by Becky Boerner

"I care about a character that is in situations that test what they are made of and c…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied May 21 to MAY 2019 - THE RESTITUTION (1) GIVEAWAY

15 Jun 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I would relive my wedding day. My dad was an alcoholic but he stayed sober for me th…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Apr 21 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"The Mayflower was not taught much that I can remember, but I’ll old...ha. I enjoy re…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Mar 15 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - SIGNED COPIES OF CHARITY'S CROSS (1) PB & LIBERTY BRIDE

45 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I enjoy historical fiction for the fun way to learn about actual history. If the aut…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Feb 28 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - SURRENDER THE SEA

17 Apr 12
Reply by Victoria Pless

"My hero will always be my father-in-Law. He passed away two years ago at age 94. He…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY VEIL of PEARLS & CHARLESTON PLANTATION PEACH TEA

42 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"Please enter me for the quilt "

Gail Hollingsworth replied Dec 28, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE LIBERTY BRIDE

37 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I’ve been on a cruise ship a couple of times but sail boats scare me. I like to sit…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Dec 26, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE LIBERTY BRIDE

37 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"3. I’m loving the Daughters of the Mayflower series. I’m on number four, The Patriot…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jul 31, 2018 to JULY 2018 GIVEAWAY 1 PB ABANDONED MEMORIES

32 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Elly

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service