Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

Anne Rightler's Discussions (824)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Several times over the last few years I have gone on mission trips to countries wher…"

Anne Rightler replied Jul 25 to JULY 2019- ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

44 Aug 6
Reply by Michelle Fitzgerald

"If I remember correctly I may have used a bow and arrow in 9th-grade gym (a year or…"

Anne Rightler replied Jun 21 to JUNE 2019 - MARYLU TYNDALL (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

56 Jul 8
Reply by Becky Boerner

"Consistent foul language and descriptive intimacy scenes will make me ditch the book…"

Anne Rightler replied May 24 to MAY 2019 - THE RESTITUTION (1) GIVEAWAY

15 Jun 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"If I could pick one event to re-live, perhaps it would be my first date w/ my now hu…"

Anne Rightler replied Apr 20 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"More than likely I didn't learn much re the Mayflower in school (even if I was taugh…"

Anne Rightler replied Mar 21 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - SIGNED COPIES OF CHARITY'S CROSS (1) PB & LIBERTY BRIDE

45 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I like reading historical fiction for all the information about times past that I us…"

Anne Rightler replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - SURRENDER THE SEA

17 Apr 12
Reply by Victoria Pless

"I am pretty sure I have at least been through Charleston...apparently I wasn't impre…"

Anne Rightler replied Jan 25 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY VEIL of PEARLS & CHARLESTON PLANTATION PEACH TEA

42 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"Another me too, Deana! My 15-year-old granddaughter and I are loving this series. "

Anne Rightler replied Dec 26, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE LIBERTY BRIDE

37 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Our kids enjoyed The Chrinicles if Narnia. Not sure if it was their favorite but we…"

Anne Rightler replied Oct 28, 2018 to OCTOBER 21, 2018 MARYLU TYNDALL GIVEAWAY (1) NEW NOVEL THE RECKLESS

12 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I’ve heard cruises to Alaska are amazing so I’d like to go there and explore and enj…"

Anne Rightler replied Sep 23, 2018 to SEPTEMBER 2018 (1) PB Copy of THE RECKLESS MARYLU'S (NEW) NOVEL

66 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service