Cathy DeYoung's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hero: Someone who gives of themselves for the benefit off others, without thought to…"

Cathy DeYoung replied on Sunday to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $5.00 GIFT CARD

13 on Monday
Reply by Caryl Kane

"If I had a chance to ride an elevator to anywhere I would visit the old West. It wou…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Mar 20 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - SIGNED COPIES OF CHARITY'S CROSS (1) PB & LIBERTY BRIDE

45 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I have been on a cruise. I loved the feel of the ocean breeze on my face as I stood…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - SURRENDER THE SEA

17 Apr 12
Reply by Victoria Pless

"Yes, we visited Charleston when our son and daughter in law lived there. We absolute…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY VEIL of PEARLS & CHARLESTON PLANTATION PEACH TEA

42 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"I would love to try sailing. I don't know enough about ships to know what kind but c…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Dec 21, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE LIBERTY BRIDE

37 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Growing up we had two actual  favourites: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No G…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Oct 23, 2018 to OCTOBER 21, 2018 MARYLU TYNDALL GIVEAWAY (1) NEW NOVEL THE RECKLESS

12 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I would love to take an Alaskan cruise. Those that have done so say they are amazing!"

Cathy DeYoung replied Sep 23, 2018 to SEPTEMBER 2018 (1) PB Copy of THE RECKLESS MARYLU'S (NEW) NOVEL

66 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I am currently reading Twisted Lies by Robin Patchen. Just finished Convenient lies.…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Feb 19, 2018 to FEBURARY 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE REGENCY BRIDES COLLECTION (1) COFFEE

62 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Jacqueline Robertson

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service