Victoria Pless's Discussions (503)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I would want to re-live my wedding day. I would want to be less nervous and just enj…"

Victoria Pless replied on Saturday to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $5.00 GIFT CARD

13 on Monday
Reply by Caryl Kane

"Surrender The Sea by MaryLu Tyndall is the book I received in the Bookfun.org Februa…"

Victoria Pless replied Apr 12 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - SURRENDER THE SEA

17 Apr 12
Reply by Victoria Pless

"1. I'm not sure exactly what I learned in school, but if I remember correctly, we di…"

Victoria Pless replied Mar 15 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - SIGNED COPIES OF CHARITY'S CROSS (1) PB & LIBERTY BRIDE

45 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"3. What I like about reading historical fiction is that it transports you to a time…"

Victoria Pless replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - SURRENDER THE SEA

17 Apr 12
Reply by Victoria Pless

"3. My mom comes to mind. She's a true hero. My dad abandoned us when I was 3, left h…"

Victoria Pless replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY VEIL of PEARLS & CHARLESTON PLANTATION PEACH TEA

42 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"I haven't been there, but I think Fiji would be the most beautiful place and I'd wan…"

Victoria Pless replied Sep 23, 2018 to SEPTEMBER 2018 (1) PB Copy of THE RECKLESS MARYLU'S (NEW) NOVEL

66 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"4. I have had both good and bad about different authors of one series. I tend to not…"

Victoria Pless replied Apr 21, 2018 to APRIL 2018 DRAWING (1) COPY CHARLES TOWNE BELLES

29 May 5, 2018
Reply by Elly

"Question 3: I have just finished reading A Refuge Assured. I enjoyed it. It was abou…"

Victoria Pless replied Feb 19, 2018 to FEBURARY 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB THE REGENCY BRIDES COLLECTION (1) COFFEE

62 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Jacqueline Robertson

"I was honored to be chosen to read and review this book. I am writing this review be…"

Victoria Pless replied Jan 16, 2018 to NOVEMBER 16 / DECEMBER 11th GIVEAWAY WHEN ANGELS CRY (2) SIGNED REVIEW COPIES

46 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Victoria Pless

"I have never read any pirate books. I'm not sure they are what I would choose. Pleas…"

Victoria Pless replied Nov 13, 2017 to NOVEMBER 16 / DECEMBER 11th GIVEAWAY WHEN ANGELS CRY (2) SIGNED REVIEW COPIES

46 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Victoria Pless

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service