ABOUT BOOK: Piper Jordan, an American reared in Brazil, had her pilot’s license before she could drive and her aviation maintenance certificate before her business degree. Pulled between two countries, two career paths, and separated parents, she strives to determine what is significant and what to do with her life.

Kyle Chamberlain, pilot with Outreach for Christ, wears a wedding ring that says he’s not ready to date again after Rosanna’s death. Wielding a wrench with the cutest pilot/mechanic he’s ever seen turns his head. But would a dynamic woman with her talents and eventual inheritance accept his missionary life in the Amazon?

http://amzn.to/2gnoaX3

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. What Thanksgiving traditions does your family look forward to doing each year?

2. We are quickly approaching the Thanksgiving season; What are you most thankful for?

3. Any special foods you are looking forward to making this holiday season? If so, what?

Last day to Enter is SEPTEMBER 30th  

Next "Live Chat" OCT 23rd 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

CONGRATS TO The 5 winner of an ebook of Piper's Passion are:

Virginia Winfield

Carol Smith

Sonetta Jones

Connie Saunders

Carlton S

PLEASE Contact Lee Carver with your contact information.

NOTE: When you are done reading the book please post where you've reviewed the book and please place a copy of your review here. THANKS!

(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 209

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Carlton, a godly spouse is life's greatest blessing this side of heaven. I can hardly believe how many years we've been married, but I thank God for every one of them.

2. My brother always asks for my sweet potato casserole and another favorite is Grape Salad.

3. I am so thankful for a loyal, loving husband and my daughter and 3 1/2 year old granddaughter. Also grateful that as troubled as our country is, we still enjoy more freedoms than many others.

Thanks for signing in, Connie. Having lived in seven countries, I totally agree with you. Life in the United States, though far from perfect, is the best in the world. I'm praying for our president as he speaks to the UN today.

I am most thankful for my family and friends. My family has been through a lot the last couple of years and it is a testimony to God that we are closer than ever.

Would love to review.

EB or PBI love to make fudge and homemade caramels.

pb please. I am looking forward to making my pecan pie

Victoria, the offer is for an ebook, not print. Do you still want it? Would you read it?

1. Our family traditionally gathers at my sister's house to celebrate the holiday. We make the same menu each year and make plans for Christmas. We also look at all the Black Friday sales fliers. Thanks for the chance to win.

CONGRATS TO The 5 winner of an ebook of Piper's Passion are:

Virginia Winfield

Carol Smith

Sonetta Jones

Connie Saunders

Carlton S

PLEASE Contact Lee Carver with your contact information.

Nora, I have tried to respond to Lee but she hasn't as accepted my request. I don't know if it is too late for a copy of this book. Thank you.

Connie, I need your email to send you the ebook. You're now my Book Fun friend, but that doesn't give me your email. One way to send it without posting it publicly is to message me through Book Fun.

Sorry to be slow responding. I'm on a long vacation and don't check my emails every day, but I have already sent ebooks to 3 of the 5 winners who responded in the first couple of days. Blessings, Lee

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service