Sponsored by Lee Carver    #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (262 pages):

A Roof and a Pig: Just the Treatment She Needs for a Broken Heart

Fleeing her disastrous marriage, Ashley Brooker returns to Shelter Creek to help her grandmother through chemo. Austin Chism renews their teen friendship and demonstrates stamina through Texas heat and life’s hard spots. Her path away from bitterness depends on their growing relationship, as well as the family guard-pig and teaching first grade based on her experience with high school biology.

Painful discoveries of her husband’s duplicity develop into danger. Murder is quicker than divorce.

As a wife betrayed and dumped by her husband, she could lock herself away from further hurt or forgive and start over. Was there a man alive worth the investment?

Views: 672

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for this review, Jackie. Did you ever get the Kindle copy of Katie's Quest? If not, I may have to order and pay for it again, but I'm willing to do that. The second in that series, Piper's Purpose, will be out on Sept. 1st, so I'm already working on the cover and advance publicity for that.

Blessings on your day,

Lee

Yes, I did.  I posted the review for that last week.  Thank you.  Looking forward to Piper's Purpose and the other books in Katie's Quest series.

I appreciate your support, Jackie. Thank you.

Lee

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service