Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

ABOUT AUTHOR: KATHERYN MADDOX HADDAD -

With a bachelor’s degree in English, Bible and social science from Harding University and part of a master’s degree in Bible, including Greek, from the Harding Graduate School of Theology, she also has a master’s degree in management and human relations from Abilene University.  She researches ancient historians, archaeological sites, and other original sources to add authenticity to her biblical historical novels.

She is an author of thirty books, both non-fiction and fiction.  Her newspaper column appeared for several years in newspapers in Texas and North Carolina ~ Little Known Facts About the Bible ~ and she has written for numerous Christian publications.  For many years, she has been sending out every morning a daily scripture and short inspirational thought to some 30,000 people around the world. 

She is a member of Christian Writers of the West and American Christian Fiction Writers and is also an energetic public speaker who can touch the heart of audiences. 

She spends half her day writing, and the other half teaching English over the internet worldwide using the Bible as test book.  She has taught nearly 6000 Muslims through World English Institute.  Students she has converted to Christianity are in hiding in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Uzbekistan, Somalia, Jordan, and Palestine.  “They are my heroes,” she declares. 

Her biblical historical novel series, Intrepid Men of God has consistently been in the top ten best sellers of their Amazon category since the beginning. Recently she was contacted by Hollywood about the possibility of turning her 8-book series, They Met Jesus, into a TV series. 

The link to my daily blog (scripture for the day and a brief inspirational message) is here:  http://inspirationsbykatheryn.com   They can click "follow" at the top of the center column. 

They can sign up for my newsletter here and receive a free book.  I give them four choices of a free book, but they can only choose one:  http://eepurl.com/cfPfhb 

ONE SIGNED PAPERBACK BOOK 

(20)  2017 INSPIRATIONAL CALENDARS 

TYPE YOUR NAME IN THIS WHITE BOX AREA.  

The Author will put names in a hat and draw out a name for the Signed copy and calendars.  I will make an announcement to the group.

It will be your responsibility to give her your mailing info. to the author quickly. (within 48 hours) 

You can MESSAGE the author her in the group IF your name is drawn. If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

NOTE TO NAMES DRAWN

send AUTHOR YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS - 
CLICK LINK Below

http://www.bookfun.org/profile/KatherynHaddad 

GO TO THEIR PAGE here at TBCN LOOK Left Hit SEND MESSAGE

ADD your Email Address there!

Please Contact me if you have any questions nora@bookfunmagazine.com  

Contest Sponsored by author.

Views: 486

Replies to This Discussion

Deana Dick

Hi, Deana.

What would you tell a TV producer to convince them to turn THEY MET JESUS into a TV series?

Would love a calendar

Deana, I need your home address so I can send your calendar to you.

Sent message to you.
Thanks
Deana

If you already have one of my 2017 scripture calendars (see the beautiful pictures for each month above?), I will send you either incense or tea from the Bible lands ~ your choice.

Victoria Pless

Hi, Victoria.

Victoria, you can go into your settings under inbox at the top right and set notifications for your messages.

I am ready to send you a book.  You only sent me your email. Does that mean you have changed from paperback to ebook? 

If so, you are fine. But if you want the pb, I need your home address.

PB. 12 weeks

Hi, Jacqueline. I'll be happy to send it to you.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service