DRAWING STARTS

OCTOBER 21st

ENTER TODAY!

BACK COVER: In Letters to Her, Jennifer Imediegwu delivers eight heartfelt powerful letters with an overarching message that God has a divine plan for your life and that plan is revealed through your vertical relationship with Him. It is lived out through your horizontal relationships with others, for the ultimate purpose to glorify Him. Jennifer takes you on a journey in deepening your relationship with God, discovering your calling, and discerning how God uses your relationships to impact and facilitate your God-sized destiny. In light of your vertical relationship with God, Letters to Her takes you front and center to the issues that can hinder you most, including dysfunctional family relationships and unhealthy dating practices. She then shows you how your life can be reclaimed and restored at the foot of the Cross. Through dynamic biblical examples, Jennifer illuminates how godly friendships, mentoring relationships, and a marital relationship built on biblical principles are fundamental in having a robust successful life. Letters to Her will inspire and motivate you to fall in love with Jesus, maximize your potential, and achieve greatness in every aspect of your life for God’s Glory.

Pre-order Now! https://amzn.to/2ltEDIA

ABOUT AUTHOR: Jennifer Imediegwu is a wife and mom, who also enjoys a robust professional life as an Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A native of Detroit, Jennifer graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Policy with a policy concentration in Education from the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from University of Tennessee College of Law in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Jennifer met her husband, Chino Imediegwu, an Engineering and Business Leader, in 2006 at a bookstore in Ann Arbor, Michigan, near U of M’s campus. What many would consider a complete chance meeting, Jennifer and Chino recognized very quickly that it was a divine appointment orchestrated by God. They began their journey as husband and wife on June 14, 2008, and after ten years of marriage, while having three amazing sons along the way and building busy robust careers, Jennifer and Chino recognize more than ever that “Unless the Lord builds the house, we labor in vain.” (Psalms 127:1).

While Jennifer is passionate about working with individuals and families to achieve their estate planning goals, her greatest desire is to be the woman God is calling her to be and equip and encourage other women to do the same. The lessons she shares in Letters to Her are derived from her own personal journey of faith, family, and love with God’s amazing grace through it all. 

When Jennifer is not busy with family and work, she enjoys reading, travel, and cooking new dishes! Jennifer is a member of the Elder Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin, The Association of Women Lawyers (AWL), The Wisconsin Association of African American Attorneys (WAAL), and the Milwaukee Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Incorporated. She and her family are active members of Life Church in German-town, Wisconsin, where she is actively engaged in the women’s and children’s ministries.

My website is now live www.exceptional-living.org

You can find my business Facebook page link on my website which is now live too.

Lastly, the kindle version of my book is now available for sale and readers don’t have to wait for the paperback release date of January 1. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FY1372L/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UT...

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What do you love about going to a book store?

2. If you suddenly found the courage to do one thing you have always been afraid of doing, what would you want to do? Why?

3. If you could choose only three songs to compile on a disc to wake up (slowly) to every morning, what would you pick and why?

CONGRATS TO JENNY THOMPSON

I've given the author your contact information Jenny.

THANKS to everyone that participated.

More Book Fun Ahead for November and December

Blessings

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

1. the smell of the bookstore, it's a bit different and you know you will find treasures.

thanks for the chance,

Julie

Being able to hold an actual book in your hands is just somehow special.  While I also read in a Kindle, I just can't resist the lure of an actual book.

When I enter a book store, it's like entering a world of possibilities. I love to browse and look at the covers of various books and maybe read a line (or several!) to help me decide which book to choose. I especially love used book stores.

my favorite bookstore was a Barnes and Noble in Squirrel Hill (Pittsburgh. PA), what made this store and this community special was the diversity of people... today I pray for this community and especially  for the people of the Tree of Life Synagogue

CONGRATS TO JENNY THOMPSON

I've given the author your contact information Jenny.

THANKS to everyone that participated.

More Book Fun Ahead for November and December

Blessings

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

Jenny, I hope you love the book!!!! Blessings to you! Thanks for participating!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service