GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat JANUARY 15th at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT THE BOOK (208 pages):

One mother damaged. One family tested. One daughter determined to find her place.

Claire Lee’s life changes when she must take charge of her siblings after her mother becomes depressed from a difficult childbirth. Frightened by the way Mama sleeps too much and her crying spells during waking hours, ClaireLee just knows she’ll catch her illness like a cold or flu which hangs on through winter. ClaireLee finds comfort in the lies she tells herself and others in order to hide the truth about her erratic mother. Deciding she needs to re-invent herself, she sets out to impress a group of popular girls.

With her deception, ClaireLee weaves her way into the Lavender Girls Club, the most sophisticated girls in school. Though her best friend Belinda will not be caught with the likes of such shallow puddles, ClaireLee ignores Belinda’s warnings the Lavenders cannot be trusted. ClaireLee drifts further from honesty, her friend, and a broken mother’s love, until one very public night at the yearly school awards ceremony. The spotlight is on her, and she finds her courage and faces the truth and then ClaireLee saves her mother’s life.

ABOUT THE BOOK (315 pages): What if your child shot himself while you were in the next room? What if you held him as his heartbeat for the last time? What if Satan whispered in your ear, "Now where is your God?" Find out how Jean Ann Williams reached out with her spirit and mind to the one true Father. Discover how the Lord God answered her and walked alongside her in the most difficult grieving journey of her life.

ABOUT BOOK: Fifteen-year-old Kari Rose discovers how much trouble she and her two sisters can get into when they stay at their ancient granny's for spring break. Granny gets a wild-haired notion at three in the morning, and she’s leaving with or without them. Kari makes the decision to take her sisters and ride with Granny in her old Cadillac on a five-hundred-mile-long trip north to visit family. Miles down the road, this harmless act finds Granny no longer able to drive, and Kari must take the wheel. Soon after, the four travelers are caught in a freeway-closing-down snowstorm which brings everyone and everything to a standstill. 

A second blizzard with catastrophic impact is about to descend upon them, and Kari must determine the best way to find shelter and beat the storm. Will Kari trust her gut instincts and rely upon a complete stranger to lead them to safety?

ABOUT AUTHOR: Jean Ann Williams is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, and Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators. She has contributed articles on suicide loss at www.opentohope.com, and currently for Putting on the New blog, and her own Love Truth blog. Jean Ann and her husband live on one acre in Southern Oregon where they raise a garden, fruit orchard, goats, and chickens. Her favorite hobbies are hiking through the woods, practicing archery with her bow, and big game hunting. Their two remaining children have blessed them with thirteen grandchildren, their baker’s dozen. To contact Jean Ann, please visit her website at www.jeanannwilliamsauthor.com or her blog at www.joshua-mom.blogspot.com

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. Share your favorite Christmas story?

2. What event and/or moment did you love about this Christmas?

3. What are you reading now?

NOTE: When you are done reading the book please post where you've reviewed the book and please place a copy of your review here. THANKS!

(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)

CONGRATS TO

Jacqueline Robertson

PLEASE SEND Jean Ann Williams your contact information and the book that you'd like to read.

SEND INFO to jeanann_w@yahoo.com

THANKS for helping make TBCN The Book Fun Place to be.

Nora :o)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

For the January drawing I'd like to offer: 1/One E-copy (not a paperback!) of their choice of either God's Mercies after Suicide, Road Trip of Delusion, or Just Claire.

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Right after Christmas my great niece married her college sweetheart.  It was a lovely, unique ceremony and reception.  Christmas decorations and snow enhanced the event.

Loved your book Just Claire and would love to have a copy of Road Trip to Delusion. Thank you.

I think the best thing about this Christmas was the few hours the whole family (22 of us) were together for a meal. Two had just flown in and one family was getting ready to leave and we spent a couple hours together at a restaurant. Laughing and having a good time.

I am currently reading Out of the Ordinary by Jen Turano. I have all 3 of your books so please don't enter my name in the drawing. I love answering the questions and reading group responses. Thank you.

2. Got to spend time with relatives on other coast watching them open gifts and just laugh and have fun with them.

Would like to read Road Trip of Delusion

Thanks

Julie

Hi dear readers!

I'd like to chime in on this Christmas. This year's Christmas day was over all special because our son and most of his children spent it with us. We hadn't done this them in 15 years. :)

I'm so glad you came to visit this month, readers. I'll keep checking in from time to time until I draw a winner. Thank you and God bless each of you! Jean

Too many wonderful Christmas memories to recount just one!

Currently, I've just finished Ain't Misbehaving by Marji Laine and am reading Soul's Cry by Cara Luecht.

Jean Ann Williams' books look to be moving and touching reads!

I am reading Pendant by M.L. Hamilton. It is a very good book. 

CONGRATS TO Jacqueline Robertson

PLEASE SEND Jean Ann Williams your contact information and the book that you'd like to read.
SEND INFO to jeanann_w@yahoo.com

THANKS for helping make TBCN The Book Fun Place to be.

Nora :o)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service