Jean Ann Williams's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"I really like these questions, and I'd like to chime in. If I were given a grant, it…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Nov 24 to NOVEMBER GIVEAWAY - (1) $5.00 GIFT CARD, (1) ROAD TRIP DELUSION (1) POST CARD

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Congratulations to Lucy, Bev, and Virgina! I'll be sending your gifts soon. And than…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Nov 7 to OCTOBER 2019 - $5.00 GIFT CARD (1) PB JUST CLAIRE (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES

15 Nov 7
Reply by Jean Ann Williams

"Oh, Gail, they were my favorite also. I remember when I was 14, I bought a large pos…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Oct 30 to OCTOBER 2019 - $5.00 GIFT CARD (1) PB JUST CLAIRE (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES

15 Nov 7

"The three favorite books that made a huge difference in my life were the Nancy Drew,…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Oct 28 to OCTOBER 2019 - $5.00 GIFT CARD (1) PB JUST CLAIRE (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES

15 Nov 7

"Oh, Lucy, I'm so sad for your nephew and you and your family. :( Life is so harsh fo…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Oct 1 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE & (1) KINDLE VERSION$5.00 GIFT CARD

12 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"Oh, Mary, if I would have thought of this, I would have said the same thing! I've ev…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Sep 30 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE & (1) KINDLE VERSION$5.00 GIFT CARD

12 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"I'm so glad you all showed up for this drawing! The most powerful moment in my life…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Sep 25 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE & (1) KINDLE VERSION$5.00 GIFT CARD

12 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"Hi everyone, thank you so much for dropping by for the drawing and entering your tho…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Aug 29 to AUGUST 2019 GIVEAWAY (1) COPY ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION

11 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"It would be my son, Joshua. We would get an order to go of his and my favorite resta…"

Jean Ann Williams replied Aug 29 to AUGUST 2019 GIVEAWAY (1) COPY ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION

11 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thank you, Adriann!"

11 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service