Gail Hollingsworth 's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Got my book today, thank you so much!"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Sep 10 to AUGUST 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (3) POST CARDS

21 Sep 10
Reply by Jean Ann Williams

"Thank you so much!!"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Sep 3 to AUGUST 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (3) POST CARDS

21 Sep 10

"My Paternal Great Grandmother lived with my grandparents as long as I can remember u…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Aug 30 to AUGUST 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (3) POST CARDS

21 Sep 10

"I love fiction because it gives me a little escape from the real world and I learn a…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jul 31 to JULY 2018 GIVEAWAY 1 PB JUST CLAIRE 1 PB ROAD TRIP 1 GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE )1) Pen and Post Card

15 Aug 4
Reply by Carrie Gould

"My two grandmothers were as different as night and day. One was a housewife and alwa…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jun 23 to JUNE 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) Post Card (1) PEN

16 Jul 8
Reply by Cathy DeYoung

"My husband and I are retired and we try to plan several trips in our RV each year. W…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied May 1 to APRIL 2018 ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION GIVEAWAY (2) EBOOK COPIES

16 May 3

"My husband and I rarely go to the movies but I wanted to see 15/17 to Paris. I reall…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Feb 22 to FEBURARY 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) Book READERS CHOICE

17 Mar 20

"I love to play online backgammon for fun. It's a great stress reliever for me. I've…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Nov 13, 2017 to NOVEMBER 16th / DECEMBER 11th GIVEAWAY (1) PB REVIEW COPY READERS CHOICE

10 Jan 3

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service