Lucy Reynolds's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"1. If given a grant I would turn my garage into a family room. "

Lucy Reynolds replied Nov 26 to NOVEMBER GIVEAWAY - (1) $5.00 GIFT CARD, (1) ROAD TRIP DELUSION (1) POST CARD

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thank you and congratulations winners."

Lucy Reynolds replied Nov 7 to OCTOBER 2019 - $5.00 GIFT CARD (1) PB JUST CLAIRE (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES

15 Nov 7
Reply by Jean Ann Williams

"I liked to play Monopoly, Rummy, and Dominos with family and friends. Thank you for…"

Lucy Reynolds replied Oct 24 to OCTOBER 2019 - $5.00 GIFT CARD (1) PB JUST CLAIRE (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES

15 Nov 7
Reply by Jean Ann Williams

"Thank you very much. Congratulations Betsy! "

Lucy Reynolds replied Oct 3 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE & (1) KINDLE VERSION$5.00 GIFT CARD

12 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"I would remove all fat and ugly  because they cause such irreparable harm. My 12 yea…"

Lucy Reynolds replied Sep 30 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PB GOD'S MERCIES AFTER SUICIDE & (1) KINDLE VERSION$5.00 GIFT CARD

12 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"If I live to be 100 years old I would never get tired of the experience of singing p…"

Lucy Reynolds replied Aug 27 to AUGUST 2019 GIVEAWAY (1) COPY ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION

11 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I live in the mountains so I would love to go to the beach and stick my toes in the…"

Lucy Reynolds replied Jun 24 to JUNE 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY OF JUST CLAIRE PLUS (1) Bible Crossward

14 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"We would go for Sunday drives after church and explore back roads and have family ti…"

Lucy Reynolds replied Mar 25 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB ROAD TRIP OF DELUSION (1) KEY CHAIN

15 Apr 5
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service