SEPTEMBER 2018 - THE HIDDEN TREASURE OF DUTCH BUFFALO CREEK - (1) COPY PB OR AUDIO

(Readers choice, a book in paperback format or a copy of the audiobook)

GIVEAWAY EVENT STARTS SEPTEMBER 21st - ENTER TODAY!

BOOK BLURB: An Heirloom edition of award-winning novel. The Hidden Treasure of Dutch Buffalo Creek, provides additional notes, personal logs and resources.

" An aging man named James thinks he sees gold in the Dutch Buffalo Creek.
Instead he finds a bayonet that had been buried in the mud for over two centuries.
A Hessian soldier abandoned the blade during the War for American Independence. He also gifted a gold ring 

to his comrade-in-arms, and then repudiated the conflict.

The bayonet and the ring prompt James to search through a den full of artifacts and books to discover the meaning of the metal.

His search leads him to discover spiritual treasures."

About the author: Vincent James Vezza writes this book under the pseudonym of Jackson Badgenoone, pronounced Badge-No-One. Translucent memoirs of family members are woven into historical fiction. Jackson penned a sequel novella, Neverborn, published in April 2018.

Both books amplify the message that we are called by name to salvation. The novel culminates with a quote from Isaiah 45:3, not as a justification for a current day political prophesy but as a reminder that we are called by name to be saved. The sequel novella inspired by 2 Chronicles 7:14 reminds us that we are called by His name.

Under his given name, Vincent recently published a short story titled The Cranny. Ten other books are scheduled for publication. The list is available at his publisher website, www.hiddentreasurenovels.com 

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. Why might a bayonet be used as a symbol to exemplify hate and war?
2. Why might a gold ring be used as a symbol to exemplify love and peace?
3. Those symbolic artifacts are reunited toward the end of the book. Which symbol do you think will prevail in this story of life?

CONGRATS TO 

MARY HAKE

Your Name was Drawn 

I've sent your contact information to the Author!

THANKS to everyone for making TBCN the Book Fun Place to be!

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

Nora :o)

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

3. hopefully gold ring as it signifies peace and love

thanks for the chance,

Julie

Sounds like a fascinating and entertaining read.

A bayonet seems so personal. You would have to be close to your enemy to use it .

I think the gold ring will win because love conquers all.

I think it will be the ring because it represents love and peace. That is what we all desire to live in peace and be surrounded by love. Thank you for the chance.

1. A Bayonet is an up close and personal weapon, unlike the gun it is attached to, which shoots from afar.

I am hoping that my view of a gold ring; that being

one of love and devotion, prevails at the end of your 

book...

Thank you, Cindi

3. Love, especially God's love, will ultimately triumph over war.

I like the idea of this story. I think the ring may be most important.

I think the gold ring will prevail.  The bayonet reminds me of hate..

A ring has no beginning and no end, like neverending love

2. I have always heard that a wedding band used in a marriage ceremony symbolizes a never-ending love. Acircle wirh no  beginning and no end.  Perhaps this golden ring would also symbolize the neverending love that offers perfect peace. Thanks for this giveaway.

A bayonet seems like such an intense weapon--you have to really hate the person against whom you would use it.  

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service