Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

Deana Dick's Discussions (923)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I lost my brother in March. He had stage IV colon cancer which spread to his liver a…"

Deana Dick replied Jul 24 to JULY 2019- $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY - PLUS ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

12 Aug 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"My favorite childhood memory is spending summers at my granddads farm. He would tell…"

Deana Dick replied May 31 to MAY 2019 - THE HIDDEN TREASURE OF DUTCH BUFFALO CREEK (1) PB GIVEAWAY (or) AUDIO

7 Jun 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I just lost my brother three weeks ago. The grieving process for me is slow. I’m sti…"

Deana Dick replied Apr 20 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

14 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"My childhood nick name was a Dino. My brothers called me that after the cartoon char…"

Deana Dick replied Mar 21 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

15 Apr 11
Reply by Susan P

"Some people resist change because it is scary to them. The unknown is uncomfortable…"

Deana Dick replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY

20 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"Please also add my name to the drawing for the quilt. "

Deana Dick replied Dec 22, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

43 Jan 7
Reply by Vincent James Vezza

"Change is difficult for people because it’s the unknown they fear. We get comfortabl…"

Deana Dick replied Dec 21, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

43 Jan 7
Reply by Vincent James Vezza

"My biggest adventure this year was traveling by plane to Florida to my middle sons w…"

Deana Dick replied Nov 22, 2018 to NOVEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

16 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I think it will be the ring because it represents love and peace. That is what we al…"

Deana Dick replied Sep 23, 2018 to SEPTEMBER 2018 - THE HIDDEN TREASURE OF DUTCH BUFFALO CREEK - (1) COPY PB OR AUDIO

14 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service