Anne Rightler's Discussions (841)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the most difficult parenting experience has been watching our adult daughter…"

Anne Rightler replied Oct 30 to OCTOBER 2019 - $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY

14 Nov 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I do very occasionally keep in touch w/ the people I worked with and we usually begi…"

Anne Rightler replied Sep 25 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY

16 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"I don't recall having a favorite class in HS (It was a LONG time ago). I do vaguely…"

Anne Rightler replied Aug 24 to AUGUST 2019 GIVEAWAY - $10.00 GIFT CARD

13 Sep 22
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I think one of the most challenging experiences as a mom has been to deal wisely wit…"

Anne Rightler replied Jul 25 to JULY 2019- $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY - PLUS ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

12 Aug 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I collect Matryoshka dolls. The first one I ever saw was at my then boyfriend's hous…"

Anne Rightler replied Jun 21 to JUNE 2019 GIVEAWAY (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

20 Aug 16
Reply by Victoria Pless

"Watching an adult child (and also as a teen) make ungodly decisions and not being ab…"

Anne Rightler replied Apr 20 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

14 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I'm thinking I didn't have much of a nickname as a youngster. Perhaps Annie (with pe…"

Anne Rightler replied Mar 21 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

15 Apr 11
Reply by Susan P

"I think that the Lord was trying to tell us that He is a personal God who knows us i…"

Anne Rightler replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVE AWAY

13 Mar 8
Reply by Cathy DeYoung

"I think people resist change because they get comfortable w/ the way things are and…"

Anne Rightler replied Jan 25 to JANUARY 2019 - $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY

20 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"Holidays can be a stressful time of the year with all the added activities, spending…"

Anne Rightler replied Dec 26, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) $10.00 GIFT CARD

43 Jan 7
Reply by Vincent James Vezza

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service