Nora St.Laurent's Discussions (4,506)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"CONGRATS JANET Your Name was Drawn  I have given your contact information to the Aut…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Jan 8 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) HOLY FOOL, HOLY FATHER

10 Jan 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"THANKS for participating Cheri in all the drawings. I appreciate you and yours praye…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Jan 8 to DECEMBER 2018 NOTE: From NICHOLAS (Author) A few additional insights

2 Jan 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Congrats to Kindle Winner Becky Lewis Your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8 Pl…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Dec 12, 2017 to NOVEMBER 16th/DECEMBER 11th GIVEAWAY (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8

29 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"CONGRATS TO KINDLE WINNER BECKY TOWER   PLEASE Send your contact information to  me…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Oct 16, 2017 to SEPTEMBER 18th/OCTOBER 16th (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8 GIVEAWAY & Picture ALL ASSIGNED

23 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Carrie Gould

"THANKS for putting this here Carrie! Good idea! Sounds good!"

Nora St.Laurent replied Apr 19, 2017 to NICHOLAS MARZIANI - MARCH 20th "LIVE" CHAT - GIVEAWAY (3) SIGNED NOVEL

16 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"THANKS Mary! Sounds good!"

Nora St.Laurent replied Apr 19, 2017 to NICHOLAS MARZIANI - MARCH 20th "LIVE" CHAT - GIVEAWAY (3) SIGNED NOVEL

16 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"AUTHOR HAS DRAWN THE FOLLOWING NAMES DEBORAH CAWLEY MARY ARNDT CONNIE SAUNDERS The…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Mar 24, 2017 to NICHOLAS MARZIANI - MARCH 20th "LIVE" CHAT - GIVEAWAY (3) SIGNED NOVEL

16 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Interesting conversation Nick and enjoyed hearing from the other members. I'm glad t…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Mar 21, 2017 to NICHOLAS MARZIANI - MARCH 20th "LIVE" CHAT - GIVEAWAY (3) SIGNED NOVEL

16 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service