GIVEAWAY EVENT - Kicks off at

"Live" Chat

JANUARY 15th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: In the pages of “God Touched Me: A Life Radically Changed!” I will share with you my background from childhood onward to the way I was living before the collapse. I will share about my childhood and teen years and the process I committed to and embraced with only one goal: to “be successful”! I will share about my family while growing up including the positive and negative influences in my early life. Then, I will share my worldly accomplishments before the collapse.

I think my story will be interesting reading! It will reveal how I started with a very fascinating heritage and became determined to make something of myself that would meet the expectations of a grand heritage even without the benefit of a good education. Those years ended with a very painful collapse!

The real story that I have to share with you is how my life changed from self-centered determination to a humble journey of serving others who have experienced suffering and failure similar to me. I will share the path that I followed: a path that does not seem very plausible but one that happened!

The most important thing that I hope to remember as I write these pages is that it is not possible for me to take any credit for what has happened. Instead, all the credit goes to God.

This book is a firsthand account of God’s love and mercy and patience with me: a person who had been completely dedicated to selfishness. It is a story of my rise and fall in a very worldly life of excess and indulgence and the story of how the Lord rescued me at the time of the complete collapse of my worldly life!

It is a story of how a life can be transformed instantly by the saving work of Jesus Christ and then dedicated to the ministry of God: to love the hurting and the wounded in spite of challenges and difficulties that were caused by my history of reckless, sinful, selfish living!

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. Have any of you had interactions with a Chaplin? If so, what happened?

2. How did you come to know Jesus? Want to share your testimony?

3. How have you dealt with encounters and/or situations with addicted behaviors and/or addiction issues ?

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

I accepted Christ as Savior watching Billy Graham on TV.

I accepted Jesus at an evangelism event that came to my town when I was very young.

I came to know Jesus through my sister. She was studying the Bible with people I did not know and trust. I wanted to know what they were doing. When they asked me to study the Bible  I said yes and the rest is history on the making. Jesus has changed who I am in so many ways. When times were hard and I wanted to walk away I remembered that He is the only one who can help me. I pray that He will never let me go. He has been with me through the joys and sadness. I would not be here if it was not for Him.

I have not had any interactions with a chaplain. My father is a pastor, I grew up in a Christian home and was saved and baptized when I was 4 years old.  This book sounds very interesting. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

I came to know Jesus at a young age. I was about 6 years old when i accepted Him as my Savior.  

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service