Maggie’s Miracle - Sign up for Dawn’s newsletter at www.dawnkinzer.com, and receive her short story (PDF format) as a gift.
BOOK CLUB MEMBERS – You’ll find 20+ questions included for discussion and reflection. Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Paperback: http://amzn.to/2iK7nN0
Barnes & Noble – Paperback: http://bit.ly/2gDBy5
Rebecca's Song https://amzn.to/2BdqZl9
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING
1. What three experiences (3 more or less Grin) from this past week do you feel most grateful for?
2. Any fun surprises you've had this week (or month) you'd like to share?
3. Something super funny you experiences and/or saw on social media that made you laugh? Do share!
4. A book you can't wait to read this summer? Why?
THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
I was surprised with a beautiful gift from my son and daughter -in-law this week. They gave be a beautiful blue butterfly in an enclosed case and a butterfly picture just to say they love me,
What a lovely and sweet gift, Deana! Even more so because of why it was given.
1. I'm grateful that we are able to get work done on our farm because of the help of friends! It has been a crazy year and many things were finally finished and done this week that have been a long time in coming. It makes me so happy. :)
Susan, that's wonderful that you have friends who are so willing to offer help when it's needed. What a blessing!
Not a surprise, but we did get our new microwave today. I ordered it three weeks ago online. We had to use the oven to prepare meals since our old microwave broke.
Isn't it amazing, Michelle, how we've become so used to having a microwave? Boy, what a convenience!
4. Looking forward to Kelly Irvin's new mystery Over the Line.
Hi, Mary! Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for Kelly's new book!
Your contact information has been send to the author. You should hear from her soon.
THANKS for helping make TBCN a book fun place to be. THANKS for telling your friends about us.