Connect with Dawn at her Author Website, her blog The Garden of Dream

s, Goodreads, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and her Amazon Author Page.

Maggie’s Miracle - Sign up for Dawn’s newsletter at www.dawnkinzer.com, and receive her short story (PDF format) as a gift.

BOOK CLUB MEMBERS – You’ll find 20+ questions included for discussion and reflection. Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Paperback: http://amzn.to/2iK7nN0 

Barnes & Noble – Paperback: http://bit.ly/2gDBy5 

Rebecca's Song https://amzn.to/2BdqZl9 

CONGRATS 

Winnie Thomas

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. What three experiences (3 more or less Grin) from this past week do you feel most grateful for?

2. Any fun surprises you've had this week (or month) you'd like to share?

3. Something super funny you experiences and/or saw on social media that made you laugh? Do share!

4. A book you can't wait to read this summer? Why?

THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be

Nora :o)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora:o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

2. Definitely received a fun surprise (or what I'd like to call an unexpected blessing) this week.  My parents gave me and my children an unexpected monetary gift in memory of my grandfather.  God is good all the time.  Thank you for the chance to win a prize.

Vickie, what a wonderful surprise! It sounds like the gift came at a good time! 

I have about 25 flower pots, plus a small flower/vegetable garden.  Plus I plant my son's three pots  This process gets to be quite expensive.

I went plant shopping last week.  I was buying $5.00 plants that were going to cost $50, but the sales lady said they were on sale for $20!  What a blessing!

Debra, I also enjoy planting lots of flowers. I have several small flower gardens, a long window box, pots on my deck, and several hanging baskets. My husband has a small vegetable garden.

The cost adds up fast, so I've been cutting back on flowers the past couple of years. I understand your excitement over getting a great deal! That is a blessing!

1. Food, Water,  a warm house to live in

Sabrina, sometimes we forget to be grateful for the simple things, don't we? There are nights when I stop and thank God for a warm, comfortable bed because I'm so aware of the many people who are sleeping on the streets.

Friends who come around and support a hurting friend. 

Sun & warmer weather.

The beauty of spring and the greening of the earth.

Anne, those are all wonderful things to be grateful for! 

Supportive friends are huge blessings. And spring reminds us that new beginnings are possible!

1. The 3 experiences: 1. My grandson was able to participate in all of the last track events even though his foot needs medical attention. 2. The weather was warm for 2 of the track meets. 3. We were able to attend the senior citizen event this week.

Victoria,

Having grandchildren of my own, I understand how dear your grandson must be to your heart and how pleased you were that he was able to still participate in his track events. I hope his foot is doing better!

And I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the company of other people at the senior citizen's event. It sounds like it must have been a fun time!

#4 - I can't wait to read Moments We Forget, by Beth Vogt, because I've read the first book in this series (Thatcher Sisters) and LOVED it!

Cheryl, I agree! It's great to have another book to look forward to by an author you've enjoyed before.  There's anticipation because you have an idea of what to expect from the writing. I have my own favorite authors that I always go to myself.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service