MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (1) Ebook REBECCA'S SONG PLUS 10 NOTE CARDS

GIVEAWAY

ENTER

MARCH 20th

BOOK BLURB: Inspirational Historical Romance Novel

Rebecca Hoyt’s one constant was her dedication to her beloved students. Now, a rebellious child could cost her the job she loves. Without her teaching position, what would she do?

Detective Jesse Rand prides himself in protecting the people who ride the railroads. But, when his own sister and brother-in-law are killed by train robbers, the detective blames himself. Yet, another duty calls—he must venture to Riverton where his niece and nephews were left in the care of their beautiful and stubborn teacher, Rebecca Hoyt. They need to mourn and heal, but Jesse is determined to find his sister’s killers. Rebecca is willing to help care for the children, but she also fears getting too close to them—or their handsome uncle—knowing the day will come when he’ll take them back to Chicago.

Will Jesse and Rebecca find a way to open their hearts and work together? Or will they, along with the children, lose out on love?

AUTHOR is giving away above ebook, with 10 note cards to One Winner!

ABOUT AUTHOR: Dawn Kinzer writes fiction because she believes in the power of story to comfort, challenge, and inspire. 

Her work has been published in the Christian Fiction Online Magazine, Backyard Friends magazine, The One Year Life Verse Devotional, A Joyful Heart: Experiencing the Light of His Love, and featured on the radio ministry, The Heartbeat of the Home. 

Dawn's historical romance series, The Daughters of Riverton, takes place in the early 1900s. The setting and some of the characters were inspired by her rural Wisconsin hometown. Sarah's Smile is the first story in the series, Hope's Design is the second, and Rebecca's Song completes the trilogy.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. Have any of you been to Chicago? If so what did you like about the city? What surprised you?

2. How would you deal with a rebellious child in your class if you were a teacher with your job on the line?

3. Have you ever passed up an opportunity to go on a new adventure? If so, why did you pass it up? If you had the chance to go again would you change your mind and go?

THANKS for stopping by and helping TBCN be a Book Fun Place to be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

Nora :o)

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

1. I have been to Chicago many times. I live in the suburbs. I loved going to the many museums and Brookfield Zoo just outside Chicago.

3. I have had to pass up going on mission trips out of the USA because I take a medicine that I can get anywhere in the USA, but not so much in other countries. That hurt my soul, but there are plenty of mission trips where I live. 

quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

I have never been to Chicago but I just finished The White City. It’s about the 1883 world’s fair in Chicago and the so named first serial killer that was there. A great book!

As a child growing up in Cedar Rapids IA, one of my favorite destinations was visiting Chicago, especially the Museum of Science and Industry. I was always mesmerized by Colleen Moore's Fairy Castle and dreamed of visiting a real place like that someday.

I had the opportunity to go to a Twins baseball game in 1990 in Chicago.  My family and I were on our way back home to Bismarck, ND, from the national junior olympics in Stillwater, Florida.  My oldest son competed in the Junior olympics. We didn't get to do too much else.  I remember thinking how big the town seemed!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service