JULY 2019- $10.00 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY - PLUS ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

GIVEAWAY STARTS JULY 22nd

QUESTIONS TO ANSWER BELOW

Connect with Dawn at her Author Website, her blog The Garden of Dream

s, Goodreads, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and her Amazon Author Page.

Maggie’s Miracle - Sign up for Dawn’s newsletter at www.dawnkinzer.com, and receive her short story (PDF format) as a gift.

BOOK CLUB MEMBERS – You’ll find 20+ questions included for discussion and reflection. Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Paperback: http://amzn.to/2iK7nN0 

Barnes & Noble – Paperback: http://bit.ly/2gDBy5 

Rebecca's Song https://amzn.to/2BdqZl9

ABOUT AUTHOR: Dawn Kinzer writes fiction because she believes in the power of story to comfort, challenge, and inspire. 

Her work has been published in the Christian Fiction Online Magazine, Backyard Friends magazine, The One Year Life Verse Devotional, A Joyful Heart: Experiencing the Light of His Love, and featured on the radio ministry, The Heartbeat of the Home. 

Dawn’s historical romance series, The Daughters of Riverton, takes place in the early 1900s. The setting and some of the characters were inspired by her rural Wisconsin hometown. Sarah’s Smile is the first story in the series, and Hope’s Designs the second. A third novel, Rebecca’s Song, will be released in 2018.

A mother and grandmother, Dawn lives with her husband in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Favorite things include dark chocolate, cinnamon, popcorn, strong coffee, good wine, the mountains, family time, and Masterpiece Theatre.

CONGRATS

SABRINA TEMPLIN

NAME DRAWN for $10.00 Gift Card

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. Do tell of an extravagant adventure you've imagined going on?

2. If the house were burning down and you could rescue three things purely based on sentimental value (not practical stuff like your phone, wallet, computer, etc) what would you rescue and why?

3. List your current top 5 "favorite things", what makes them your favorite?

BONUS ENTRY:

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the The Left Behind Series (Complete set HB)

PLUS a chance for One Pillow case. 

PLEASE put down which item you'd like the extra entries to go toward!

Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 200

Replies to This Discussion

Nora is there a question we are to answer?

Hi, Sabrina,

The Questions are above. 

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

2. If the house were burning down and you could rescue three things purely based on sentimental value (not practical stuff like your phone, wallet, computer, etc) what would you rescue and why?

3. List your current top 5 "favorite things", what makes them your favorite?

Sorry Nora! When I looked there were no questions yet. Will answer one :)

2. I would rescue my Bible, the work shirt that had been my dad's, and his sweater. He moved to heaven this past April 27. Three things he passed to me were his example of a faithful walk (my Bible), his hardworking attitude (his work shirt), and the reminder that it is okay to rest when we need to (his sweater).
I already have the Left Behind series, so I would like one of the pillow cases.

Hi, Susan! I'm so sorry for your loss. My mother passed away last September. It still feels kind of surreal ...

It sounds like you were very close to him and that he was very influential in your life. My own dad is still living, and I've been grateful for what he's taught me as well. What a blessing for both of us to have such fathers.

God bless!

Dawn

I think going on an African safari would be a great and, money-wise, extravagant, adventure. Riding in a Land Rover and seeing the animals in their native habitat would be very exciting!

Carlton, that would be a grand adventure! One of my friends (and her husband) went on an African safari, and they had an amazing time! It was some years ago, but they still talk about it with great enthusiasm.

An extravagant adventure would be to visit Europe.  I have always wanted to travel to London, Paris, Venice, Dublin, Scotland, Holland and so many other fabulous cities.  While I have visited these places in books, I would love to see them in person. I would like my extra entry to go towards the Left Behind series.  Thank you!

Hi, Kristina!

Europe would be fabulous! Venus sounds so interesting! One of my friends recently spent time there and loved it! Spain and Italy are my two first picks for countries I'd like to visit. The history and architecture are big draws for me.

I really enjoyed the Left Behind series, so I hope you're able to enjoy it too!

Question #1 I'd love to go to the Isle of Sardinia and spend some time there seeing where some of my ancestors have come from. I'd love to travel to many more countries in Europe but i don't think I could handle a lot of flights and going from country to country. If I had a different makeup I would travel to many of them at one time. :)

And pillowcase for me! :D

Sabrina, the Isle of Sardinia sounds intriguing - and beautiful. And how awesome it would be for you, knowing some of your ancestors came from there!

If my house was burning I would grab as many pictures of my kids as I could possibly get. I would grab my Bible. I would get my Daddy’s billfold. (He passed away six years ago and I have his billfold just like he left it). I would love to have The Left Behind Series. I don’t have them and I have never read them.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service