Dawn Kinzer's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (319) Replies Latest Activity

"Vickie, I'm so glad you like the bookmarks. They're even more striking in person. D…"

Dawn Kinzer replied Jun 29 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Hi, Connie! Nice to see you here! It's amazing that Hershey bars have been around f…"

Dawn Kinzer replied Jun 29 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Victoria, you know what you like! LOL! Here's to Twix and more Twix!"

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Deana, I'm with you! Heath bars are one of my favorite candy bars, and I like them…"

Dawn Kinzer replied Jun 28 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Hi, Caryl! Nice to see you here. Thanks for "popping" in! Because I'm such a huge…"

Dawn Kinzer replied Jun 28 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Wow! And at Costco! Thanks, Anne. I'll have to look for this combo next time I'm at…"

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"And thanks so much for the prayers!!! They're much appreciated, Angela!"

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Cathy, I love pumpkin spice lattes! Maybe we enjoy them even more because they're se…"

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Wow! Thanks for the pic, Angela. Super fun! I need to find these."

Dawn Kinzer replied Jun 27 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Nice to have you join the discussion, Jolene! It is too bad that the company went o…"

Dawn Kinzer replied Jun 26 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

54 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service