Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

Gail Hollingsworth 's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"We live in an area that has experienced many damaging tornadoes. Storms that spiral…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Aug 23 to AUGUST 2019 (1) SPICE MARKET TEA SET (SPECIALTY TEA)

41 Sep 7
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I like milk chocolate the best. Popcorn that is lightly salted and buttered. And lik…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jun 23 to JUNE 2019 - DAWN KINZER is GIVING AWAY (2) BOOK MARKS TO ONE PERSON

55 Jul 24
Reply by Lori Smanski

"I learned to love crochet from my grandmother. I still enjoy crocheting today. Keeps…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Apr 21 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) BOX SET DAUGHTERS RIVERTON series

27 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I have never been to Chicago but I just finished The White City. It’s about the 1883…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Mar 15 to MARCH 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (1) Ebook REBECCA'S SONG PLUS 10 NOTE CARDS

31 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I wore bell bottoms too, white go go boots, Nehru jackets and the mini skirts too! T…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY(1) Winner gets -Ebook HOPE'S DESIGN, COLORING BOOK & PENCILS

38 Mar 1
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I really like the styles in the 50s. I Love Lucy has some great dresses and pants se…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY(1) Winner gets -Ebook HOPE'S DESIGN, COLORING BOOK & PENCILS

38 Mar 1
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"My mom took me to the library often and I always left with an armload of books. At t…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) COPY SARAH'S SMILE (1) LOCKET (see picture)

53 Feb 4
Reply by Joan Arning

"Please enter me for the quilt and books"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Dec 28, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY ALL THREE BOOKS IN SERIES (1) BOX SET

52 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I’d love to meet Lucille Ball and challenge her to a backgammon game. She’s why I le…"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Dec 26, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY ALL THREE BOOKS IN SERIES (1) BOX SET

52 Jan 3
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Please enter me for Kindle too"

Gail Hollingsworth replied Nov 14, 2017 to NOVEMBER 16th/ DECEMBER 11th GIVEAWAY (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8 (2) REVIEW COPIES READERS CHOICE

103 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service