GIVEAWAY STARTS

JULY 22nd

BOOK BLURB: Psalms Alive! can be best described as a devotional study of thirteen selected psalms. The writing is devotional in that its goal is to have the reader reflect, ponder and apply the truths of the psalms, but unlike a typical devotional these readings do not end after a page. Each chapter or reading is about 5-6 pages in length and it ends with a number of questions or suggested activities to make that psalm come alive for the reader. In this way the author examines thirteen psalms in the space of twenty-six chapters--237 pages. The questions or application portion of each chapter make this book ideal for small group discussion. The goal throughout, as the subtitle suggests, is for the reader to connect to connect with God--to connect heaven and earth by means of the psalms.

ABOUT AUTHOR: David Kitz is a Bible dramatist, an award-winning author, a convention speaker and a retired public school teacher. For over twenty-five years, he has served as an ordained minister with the Foursquare Gospel Church of Canada.

David has a Master’s degree in Biblical Studies, in addition to Bachelor’s degrees in both Arts and Education. His love for drama and storytelling is evident to all who have seen his Bible-based performances. For several years now, he has toured across Canada and into the United States with a variety of one-man plays for both children and adults. Though born and raised in Saskatchewan, David now lives in Ottawa, Canada with his wife Karen. They have two adult sons, Timothy and Joshua. 

CONGRATS RAMONA FRICKE

YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN

To Receive Psalms ALIVE

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO ENTER DRAWING

1. What famous storybook or movie character did you relate to most as a child? What was it about the character you could relate to?

2. What Psalm is or has spoken to you recently?

3. If you had $150,000 to create a space that was all your own, and you could set it up any way you wanted, what features would it have, and why?

BONUS ENTRY:

Every Author group you join and participate in you get your name in the hat for the The Left Behind Series (Complete set HB) 

PLUS a chance for One Pillow case. 

PLEASE put down which item you'd like the extra entries to go toward!

Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

Nora St.Laurent

Author AD

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

2. What Psalm is or has spoken to you recently?

Just today I read Psalms 111 and 112 and noticed for the first time how the last verse of 110 is related to the first verse of 111. They fit so beautifully together and show us what our relationship with God needs to include.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Psalm 112:1   Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

I love Ps. 119. So rich with truths about God's Word.

CONGRATS RAMONA FRICKE

YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN

To Receive Psalms ALIVE

I'm sending you an email to verify your mailing address.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

THANKS for helping make TBCN a Book Fun Place to be!

Nora :o)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service