Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

GIVEAWAY STARTS

AUGUST 21, 2019

BACK COVER: Winner of the Word Guild Children's Book Award Written by David Kitz Illustrated by Mircea Gabor So, how do you set limits for your child? Every parent faces this question. Little Froggy is about to hop out into that great BIG world, that your child too must face. Why not have your child hop out there with Little Froggy? He has a lot to learn. Together, they can discover one of the most essential lessons in life: obedience. And they can have a lot of fun doing it. So, why not come on along? Let's get hopping! Author Bio: David Kitz has worked with children for many years, as a parent, a teacher, and as a pastor. He first told "The Little Froggy Story" to his two-year-old son while working in Japan as an English Teacher.

His love for drama and storytelling are evident to all who have seen his one-man performances. Though born and raised in Saskatchewan, David now lives with his wife Karen in Ottawa, Canada's capital. They have two adult sons, Tim and Joshua. For more information about David Kitz, including his best-selling novel, "The Soldier, the Terrorist & the Donkey King" visit www.davidkitz.ca. Illustrator Bio: Award winning artist, Mircea Gabor, employed his creative talents to develop the watercolor illustrations that bring Little Froggy to life.

For more than ten years his art has been bringing smiles and wonder to children and adults across Canada. Mircea Gabor's paintings have been featured in art exhibits in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. He is a graduate of the Fine Arts program at the University of Brasov in his native country, Romania. At present he and his family live in Kitchener, Ontario.

ABOUT AUTHOR: David Kitz is a Bible dramatist, an award-winning author, a convention speaker and a retired public school teacher. For over twenty-five years, he has served as an ordained minister with the Foursquare Gospel Church of Canada.

David has a Master’s degree in Biblical Studies, in addition to Bachelor’s degrees in both Arts and Education. His love for drama and storytelling is evident to all who have seen his Bible-based performances. For several years now, he has toured across Canada and into the United States with a variety of one-man plays for both children and adults. Though born and raised in Saskatchewan, David now lives in Ottawa, Canada with his wife Karen. They have two adult sons, Timothy and Joshua. 

CONGRATS SHANDRA HORNUNG

YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

ENTER DRAWING

1. What is your favorite children's story? Why?

2. If you read to children (your own or others) what was their favorite children stories?

3. How do you pick children's book? Does it matter if they've won an award? Does that influence your decision? Why?

Thanks for making this a Book Fun Place to Be!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

Nora St.Laurent

Author AD

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

One of my favorite children’s stories has to be Monster at the End of This Book.  It is so fun to read.

One of my favorite Children's stories is THE TALE OF THREE TREES. Such a sweet story that tells the Easter story in a unique and memorable way!

The children's books I remember the most are Amelia Bedelia, Ramona Quinby, Little House series, The Shoe Books, and Little Women.  I was an advanced reader and devoured books.  I never liked silly books (still do not).  I loved going to the library and checking out a stack of new books each week.  It is something I passed along to my daughter.

2. When my daughter was little, she loved Dr. Seuss and I read them to her every night.

3. An award winner is certainly an incentive but I choose books that have gotten good reviews or that I know have a good, faith-based message in the story.

If you read to children (your own or others) what was their favorite children stories?

Right now her fav story is My New Baby. She has certain favorites for about a month until she moves on. She's 14 months old.

CONGRATS SHANDRA HORNUNG

YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN

I've sent your an email Shandra. I'll need to hear from you by tomorrow morning with your contact information so I can give it to the author. If I haven't heard from you by Monday I'll draw another name.

THANKS to everyone for helping  make TBCN the Book Fun Place to Be!

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

Hi Nora,

I can't find the email. Can I have your email address so I can do a search, please. I'm thinking it went to my spam :/

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service