Nora St.Laurent's Discussions (4,826)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"CONGRATS  KATHY SAMMONS ROBINSON Her Name was Drawn. I've sent your contact informat…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Nov 9 to OCTOBER 2019 - (1) COPY THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING GIVEAWAY

7 Nov 9
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"CONGRATS TO SHANDRA HORNUNG YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN (I've sent your contact information…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Oct 3 to SEPTEMBER 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (1) LITTLE FROGGY EXPLORES THE BIG WORLD

24 Oct 3
Reply by Lucy Reynolds

"CONGRATS SHANDRA HORNUNG YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN I've sent your an email Shandra. I'll…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Sep 7 to AUGUST 2019 (1) COPY LITTLE FROGGY GIVEAWAY

7 Sep 15
Reply by Shandra Hornung

"CONGRATS RAMONA FRICKE YOUR NAME WAS DRAWN To Receive Psalms ALIVE I'm sending you…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Aug 6 to JULY 2019- BOOK GIVEAWAY - PLUS ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

16 Aug 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I'm with you Susan!"

Nora St.Laurent replied Aug 5 to JULY 2019- BOOK GIVEAWAY - PLUS ENTRIES FOR PILLOW CASE & LEFT BEHIND SERIES

16 Aug 6
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"NAME DRAWN DONNA PINGRY (your contact information has been sent to the author) THAN…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Jul 8 to JUNE 2019 - GIVEAWAY 1 (PB) PSALMS ALIVE by DAVID KITZ

13 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I like a variety of translations too!"

Nora St.Laurent replied Jun 21 to JUNE 2019 - GIVEAWAY 1 (PB) PSALMS ALIVE by DAVID KITZ

13 Jul 8
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"CONGRATS Laura Maxfield Your contact information has been sent to the author you sh…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Jun 4 to MAY 2019 - PSALMS ALIVE (1) GIVEAWAY

11 Jun 5
Reply by David Kitz

"SAN SALSBURY Your name was drawn to receive a copy of David's Book. We Still Have T…"

Nora St.Laurent replied May 2 to APRIL 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (1) PB THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

13 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Fun times! Thanks for sharing!"

Nora St.Laurent replied May 1 to APRIL 2019 - GIVEAWAY - (1) PB THE SOLDIER WHO KILLED A KING

13 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service